3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While SanSanZ is in the b 19.03.21 10:45 pm

Walkthrough Questions (FUEL)

people seem to have gone through everything! but only 4 cards are open! what to do? damn my nickname in the bathhouse until the 7th ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Kote 19.03.21

maybe because (for example, motorcycles) cannot participate in the big feet class ...

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

Dweller, why can't motorcycles compete for "motorcycles"? Are there any other restrictions?

S
Spiteful93 19.03.21

Fading Duch
There are limits for cross-country power, etc., that is, and they themselves determine the transport on which you can ride in this race .. !!!
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Question !!! How to open the last 3 outfits, all by yourself !!!!! Profile on yuzal !!

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

Spiteful,
can you see it somehow? And it turns out that I'm buying cars in vain ...

S
Spiteful93 19.03.21

You can ride them in freeride! And then there will be races where other cars will be available !!

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

Spiteful,

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

Spiteful,

G
GTAman 19.03.21

You press the gamer in the menu and select the "garage" item.

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

I know how to look at bought / sold cars. I am wondering how to find out if a car is suitable for a race. For example, there are two ATVs on sale. Of these, only one will be admitted to the race. How to find out without buying which one?

Also in the subject. I saw a couple of times that opponents drive the cars that I have, but I can't choose them. Developed did a bad job.

Question. Passed three career races in the first camp. How do I open three more? How to look for them at least? Just race around the map?

G
GTAman 19.03.21

1. Only in the vehicle selection menu before the race.
2. To open new races, you need x stars. If you complete the race to max. difficulty, then give three stars at once. And buy all the cars, there is a surplus of fuel in the end, that is, in the end there is nowhere to spend it.

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

Damn, so I already passed all the races at maximum difficulty and all the tests. I also collected all the outfits in the region, all the whist points (although then somehow they opened another one) ...

G
GTAman 19.03.21

So look for races in other sectors.

B
Bogdan3 19.03.21

Where can you find the track across the entire map?

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

Well, look at the crate. I drove stupidly sideways on the off-road

B
Bogdan3 19.03.21

I know there is a straight road through the entire map.

B
Bogdan3 19.03.21

I know there is a straight road through the entire map.

S
SanSanZ 19.03.21

don't do bullshit ...

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

Bogdan3 is

not multipot. I know that you wanted to make a parody of the well-known PG bug (2 messages in a row at one time), but you have 2 minutes between messages

B
Bogdan3 19.03.21

Damn, I didn't want to do a multipost! I just wrote that the server is overloaded and I pressed send again! I am so annoyed when people say, THAT DOES NOT KNOW! I want to kill.

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

Well, since you see that there is 2 post, then why don't you please?