3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 08.09.19 01:50 am

What will you play this summer?

Everyone knows that summer games rarely go, and if go, then just 1-2 games. So, what you are going to play in this no gambling time of year?
For example, I pereproydu trilogy Assassin's Creed 2, Max Payne (all parts except the second, probably. As it after one Chapter I), TES: Skyrim, God of War (all parts), Red Dead: Redemption, well, a lot more pereproydu.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Combine-47 08.09.19

the international 5 will be the same.

Y
Ya polkovnik 08.09.19

Well, firstly, the Witcher before the end of this month to go can't... Then, I'll play Batman: Arkham Knight, which will come out June 23. And some old favorites igruli baracouda.

v
vova kuzkin 08.09.19

not what, good games there

B
BioGen 08.09.19

In the Witcher 3,Morra and Deus CEN

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Well, I think Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn over the summer still to go, and if there's time, I'll play Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal and Icewind Dale, and there will be seen. Though these plans perform, but I the pace of the game going through that they go faster.

C
Ctakan 08.09.19

Pereproydu the entire Mass Effect trilogy, Skyrim still will finish at 100%

R
RussianQuaker 08.09.19

Everyone knows that summer games rarely go, and if go, then just 1-2 games. So, what you are going to play in this no gambling time of year?

What base game only limited to new products?

s
sem0001230 08.09.19

The Witcher 3 , Elite: Dangerous

B
Bearvyksa 08.09.19

Tomb Raider all series pereproydu

Y
Ya Betmen 08.09.19

The plans of the Hitman just go, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex HR (at the time hands did not reach), Nfsco any part of the drive before the restart well and, in principle, there is already a mad Max, but the Bats would not pass out from lack of patch, so that will be something to play.

w
warp 37 08.09.19

Evenings in Fallout: New Vegas play.