3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vvs-vlad 23.03.21 12:58 am

Timurids (Medieval 2: Total War)

Can I play as Timurids?
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Supergut 23.03.21

not

v
vvs-vlad 23.03.21

How to change the number of Timurid and Mongol armies?
And then they come, and any faction can easily endure them.

[
[V_M] _AmonRa 23.03.21

I think you can play for both Temurids and Mongols. Search the Barbarian Invansion forum for the topic "playing for Russia" or something like that. The same can be done in m2.

D
Darth_Vader 23.03.21

Tell me, please! I have been playing for a long time, gunpowder has opened, the Mongols have come, but the Timurids still do not come! Who does not know the exact year of their invasion?

M
Method man 23.03.21

and you defeated the Mongols?

D
Darth_Vader 23.03.21

No, what does it matter?

S
Sponge Bob square pants 23.03.21

heh, I play polish. And he overwhelmed the Mongols, and at the same time killed Russia, that is, captured ... and now, right now, the Timurids finally came. appeared near Jerusalem, heh. now Turkey and Spain, which reached / captured Mauritania, do not say hello .... ohohoh ... but for now I bought 3 large ships and right now I will sail to America .... I hope others have not had time to do this at least ...

E
ERHater 23.03.21

SpongeBob

Oh, and I'm just playing for Russia, Now I'm at the beginning of the 1400s, I'm thinking how to get to America if Russia cannot build large ships, where can I buy them?

S
Sponge Bob square pants 23.03.21

Julio, I also do not have such ships, but we all know perfectly well who reigns in the seas and oceans ... yes, this is England, in principle I sent an army to England, captured a tidal fortress, that is, a developed one, and built a DRY DOK there, and oh-olya, ships appeared. recruited troops and instantly to America ..... and the Timurids were already obese, but my troops are stronger than them, I looked at the statistics.

f
fox_mulder 23.03.21

Timurids, in principle, can attack the Mongol as soon as they come?

p
petja5 23.03.21

They can, but this is unlikely, because the Mongols themselves attack the weakest of the nearest factions. And having won, they develop quickly. Timurids act in the same way, that is, they will attack the nearest weak faction. True, you can try to negotiate with them, but I couldn't.

v
vitmen 23.03.21

Prikinte I now have Timurids and Mongols grappling and fighting next to Jerusalem, and then the Pope announced a campaign to Jerusalem, Milan is already coming there, England, Hungary have already been ground in this meat grinder. Such a mess is going on there (people, horses mixed up) soon I think the Turks will be hooked, and I calmly cut off a piece of Russia from Europe.

v
vitmen 23.03.21

My Timurids attacked Mongol first of all.

M
Mimik 23.03.21

I don’t know how you killed the Mongols so easily I’m fighting with them about 60 moves indecently and there’s no end in sight ... I’m playing for Turkey, plus with money through artmania, and then I can’t kill them either ... the feeling that the Mongols have endless troops ...

K
Kortés 23.03.21

Reinforcements come to the Mongols after a certain number of turns, in the form of five generals with full flags of the pumped units. Therefore, it is not surprising ... especially since you are the closest neighbor.

M
Magon 23.03.21

I can't understand Timur's elephants are immortal or something, it's very hard to wet them. Is it possible to only sow panic among them.

g
glebanya 23.03.21

I wonder who it is easy to play against the Mongols there. In general, I had a case: the Mongols were playing for Russia, well, I think I'll try to kill their whole family, when you kill all the generals, the faction is destroyed even if there are cities, well, the killer flunked everyone, I was a cool killer, so because of this there are 5 more generals came with armies pumped

G
Grobik 23.03.21

And Timur's detachment did not appear long ago and they stand still, they are not active, I can’t wait for them to overwhelm Russia, otherwise those stsuki plow decently.

N
Nicifor 23.03.21

If the Timurids and Mongols played more aggressively and flexibly, then other players would have no good luck in the fight against them.

G
Grobik 23.03.21

OO Timurids began to act and planted half of Russia.