3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerold 23.03.21 12:58 am

Bunker of Scientists on Yantar (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Help, after installing the second patch, I started a new game, I come to Yantar, I help fill up the zomboks, I go to the bunker and the door does not open! What to do help!

Please follow the forum rules.
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor of Gaming Sciences 23.03.21

and the siren yells ?? If it yells, then not everyone has filled up. If you quietly read a glitch.

G
Guardian. 23.03.21

Get everyone down!

S
Shewhart 23.03.21

If you are sure that you have flunked everyone, try to start the level again.

G
Gerold 23.03.21

The siren goes silent and the door is closed!

G
Gerold 23.03.21

I found a solution myself, you just need to cross all the stalkers near the bunker and the door opened ... ideotism is honestly a word.

R
RESERVOIR DOG 23.03.21

I also have a problem, I want to join freedom, and they sit over one dead svobodov and do not move, and this is what all groups do

W
Weezerspoon 23.03.21

Damn, that's really, but if there are no cartridges, how to wet everyone near the bunker?)))

W
Wolk111 23.03.21

Weezerspoon
buy potron and that's it

G
Gerold 23.03.21

In this game, there is no problem with thrones! They are almost everywhere and for free.

R
Room 219 23.03.21

Guys, what are you doing ?? Sakharov was in the bunker - he sent for some garbage ... I went - I took it - I shot the dogs there ... I return - it's already night in the yard ... The siren is screaming - the zombies are staggering around ... everyone, and the door is closed and closed .. After a while they come down and down from the mountain ... I was tempted to shoot .. Is it for a long time ?? ... I decided again ... And the last save was already on Svoboda, where necessary help to shoot someone ... Damn, and so I hardly got to the professor ... Maybe someone will tell you how best to do it? Thanks in advance to everyone ...

X
XIMIK FIZDYI 23.03.21

at mnu while the siren is screaming, the door is open, as it falls silent, that's all - the scientist locked himself with a bolt, and hid in a corner

method of treatment - a grenade under the door, then the siren is buzzing, the men are on the naughty, the door is open

C
Count4815 23.03.21

Get everyone down!
Kind boy)

r
rock music 23.03.21

sugar just opens up if you go to him before the robbery in the basement? and the main building of the debt workers? and then just do nothing.

X
XIMIK FIZDYI 23.03.21

a grenade for him to open the bolt)))

r
rock music 23.03.21

you know, I have a small goal. buy Seva, modify it (one joke - I had 2 flash drives about its modification - I gave everything to the thug-mechanic-birdman, 3 appeared by itself after I was robbed in the basement - like that), buy a sniper rifle, and not this fucking screw cutter , and a normal SVD spill, or an IED at the extreme, should also be tinted (* Svobodist Yar, who was measured with Ashot with pipis, has such a task after 11 pm - to find a PDA.If anyone does not know, this PDA replaces all three flash drives about snipers - I was convinced myself. *), buy a dessert of needles and also such a Sig pistol. So here are the questions: where to buy Seva, really from the Sahara, where to buy SVD / SVU, well, where to buy dessert needles and that zig-sauer?

just do the point is that I have 100 pieces right now, and I would only want to piss them off before the robbery in Seva, can it really only open the bolt with a Mona grenade before the robbery? and is he selling Seva at that time?
and besides, does Ge36 exist here? I didn't even see her in Limansk, I didn't see her in the hospital, and then an endless flight in one place.

no, well, really Ashot sells SVD? never seen. join them chtol? yes, and who can you buy a screw cutter from? at neutrals?
yes, and also the PKK. how to be with him in terms of buying?

V
V.I.N.T.A.R.E.Z 23.03.21

Guys help !!!! I got a task from sugar to cool the burner, I reach the left-hander, climb over the wall, bring down the zombies, and then a stupor! Left-handers and people in an exoskeleton do not want flattery through the wall! I climb, they are standing., And the quest to penetrate the complex is not counted. What to do? PAMAGITE! Pliz ...

r
rock music 23.03.21

replay from the closest save, or just go ahead.

9 Hooligan 4 23.03.21

but I had a joke on the first patch In short, I go to Sakharov in the bunker, I want to talk to him, the task to protect the camp of scientists is triggered, the siren is triggered and Sugar dies just falls and dies))))

R
Room 219 23.03.21

Already he threw grenades under the door and shot at it ... To the point ... There was such a batch ... Morning came - it was daylight ... Five more people came --- straight to the bunker ... I solved them all - -seemingly everything ... I go to the door -tolku ... I climb into the bunker itself --- autosave ... I look at the map shows that some zombies are inside ... It seems that they cannot be pulled out of there .... So I'll sit there ... I'll have to start from afar ... I'm so reluctant ... But what to do ...

r
rock music 23.03.21

Well, damn it, you won't get to the valves, there can be current other stalkers, they have prototypes, but they will cover it right away, and so you need to go to the roof of the nearest building, there is still a staircase, and shoot the zombies while the stalkers are flapping there ... the campaign again location must be passed. or wait for a patch.