3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerold 23.03.21 12:58 am

Bunker of Scientists on Yantar (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Help, after installing the second patch, I started a new game, I come to Yantar, I help fill up the zomboks, I go to the bunker and the door does not open! What to do help!

Please follow the forum rules.
62 Comments
Sort by:
I
Il Hartmann 23.03.21

It is necessary to shoot the Pseudo-Dog Generator, which generates phantoms. She usually runs in the distance.

S
Strong 23.03.21

Someone skinny pliz save start at Yantar. I have patch 1.08.
It is very necessary [email protected]

D
Drex1997 23.03.21

Yes, buy a license the game goes without any bugs

I
IGO-R 23.03.21

Drex1997 100% agreeable !!!!!!! People buy a license and do not suffer !!!!!!!! And it will be ok he checked it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f
feyfolken 23.03.21

Not always ... I ran for a face on the first day after the release. Without patches, I could only reach the Red Forest ...

.DeliGht 23.03.21

If it’s licked, it doesn’t mean that the game will be without bugs.

I
IGO-R 23.03.21

A better face than a pirate !!!!

.DeliGht 23.03.21

Well, that's understandable. There are simply cases when litsuha does not help much.

R
RusVolk 23.03.21

Of course, there was such a bug on the license, but after the reboot everything was fine.

C
ComRednuclear 23.03.21

If the siren continues to howl then not everyone has filled up if it does not howl for about 10 minutes, come back somewhere and look, most likely it will open if not then it is buggy!

D
DenKirK 23.03.21

Husbands help pliz! Sakhorov gave me the task to take the PDA from the deceased group on amber, I shot all the dogs, and although the mark is there, none of the corpses have PDAs :(

g
ghost from hell 23.03.21

Restart this hike bug I also had

B
BoecAnton 23.03.21

Rebzya I have a wild zapara came to sugar took a task found a PDA while I was looking for and fought with any evil spirits I ignored the Old they say they attacked the bunker, I come, everyone died at the sugar door, I go in for painting, but it doesn’t make contact and the mark burns as if there were no saves on the corpse before lads help

t
timtimH 23.03.21

Replay, what then. :-(

z
zuefftroy 23.03.21

And there is no autosave either?

z
zOmbiRovany 23.03.21

somewhere there is a zombie unfinished

V
Vladimir V.Z. 23.03.21

THERE IS NO NEED TO THROW THE POMEGRANATE, or they will run like that, the problem is mainly with the second door, shoot a pestle at it at knee level, behind it Novakov stands and propped it up, and it is not necessary to kill, he will run away for a second, you are at the door and dive, hand over quests to him and shoot him so that he does not prop up anymore

N
NIGGGGER228 23.03.21

And if the siren is screaming loudly, and no one is there? I have already rummaged through the entire location, I still dtsmala mb invisible zombies .. but absolutely no one

N
Nikola1957 23.03.21

NIGGGGER228
Comp, restart, or something ...

C
Chernyi stalker 02.06.22

I have tried everything as suggested above. And a grenade, and execution, and a shot at the door, nothing helps. There is 1 neutral person in the bunker, I believe this is Sakharov. There was no quest to shoot zombies, or I didn't notice it. But the first time I came to amber, I immediately ran to the bunker, it was locked, as it is now. One interesting detail is that some of the stalkers guarding the bunker are constantly aiming somewhere. Right now I'll try to run around, look for any enemies. The siren does not yell and never yelled. I still freaked out and ran through the zombies and psi radiation into the red forest alone, without quests. Maybe write something in the console, something on the noclip or something else.