3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romkavolchara 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Forza Horizon 4 (steam version) does not start (Forza Horizon 4)

I press the play button, a slider appears, as if it is loading, after 5-10 seconds it disappears and nothing else happens. Forza is shown in the task manager, even consumes system resources, but it does not open. I tried various ways to solve the problem: I updated all the drivers, turned off the antiviruses and windows defender, I run as administrator, checked the integrity, changed something in regedit, no conflicting applications are open, there are no Russian characters in the file path, I tried to put a high priority on the game - nothing helps, I don't know what to do anymore. According to the system requirements, everything except the processor is better than the recommended ones (not even the minimum ones).
17 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 30.03.21

try to download a fresh pirate from empress for testing and run it. if it starts normally, then you will have to wait for patches for the steam version. if not, look for problems in your system. You can, as an option, put down the distributions from the system software for windows popular package or create a separate user with a name in English by running the game from it.

C
CrowBY 30.03.21

most likely the case is in the Cyrillic alphabet, either in the username or in the user's folder. this is the main reason for crashes on startup

r
romkavolchara 30.03.21

it does not crash, it just does not start, plus everything is in English like

C
Canek73rus 30.03.21

By the way, the same problem, it just hangs in the processes and nothing happens, it's not the system, but it's likely to wait for the patch

r
romkavolchara 05.04.21

I downloaded the pirate, it started, but it freezes when loading when you try to start the game, it just freezes after 5-10 seconds and that's it, nothing else happens

i
insel260 05.04.21

Canek73rus
Try this:
Right wedge on the desktop - screen options - graphics settings - overview - forza exe.

In general, there are many topics on the forum in the technical section, where people had similar problems with this game (even before the game was released on Steam). By and large, it's all about assembling Windows. At 19041, the game works perfectly - without crashes, lags, freezes, and so on. Those who have a different OS build often have different problems with the game. This has already been analyzed and checked on the forums in the incentive, so the infa is verified. Plus, I can safely say that since 2019, on this assembly of Windows, I have never had any problems with the game. None at all. Once, I even forgot that another game was minimized, and the forza was played stably without crashes and lags.
For many people, the game throws / does not start until you shut down everything in the system, even up to the Windows manager. That's it...

V
Vadim Romanov 05.04.21

insel260
then why I have all the same problems as the current guy before this problem I managed to play 14 hours, without friezes, crashes, lags, but when the game froze on a mission where on a minicooper in the winter season it was necessary to jump onto a container after the cutscene and I took it off with a dispatcher, it stopped starting in the same way, without sorties, it just loads 5 seconds and zero reaction, again you can press "play" fucking does not help! and nothing in the system was updated or changed, and it happened the other day, on the 3rd, the game was reinstalled, the firewood was updated, and fucking, and one more oddity, I did not find the folder with the saves where they should be, there is no Microsoft folder. SunriseBaseGame_1 .423.6.2_x64__8w ...

V
Vadim Romanov 12.04.21

dudes! It helped me to change the name of the disk on which the game is installed, everything works without crashes

V
Vsenarodnik 12.04.21

Vadim Romanov
Change the name in the sense of "Local disk" to something else?

N
Naruto-zidane 12.04.21

also not clear, hanging in the conductor! the crack from the pirate works fine and with the EXE from the crack it starts without problems ... I returned the money I will buy it again at a discount, even if it does not start over time, the problem will be solved

V
Vadim Romanov 12.04.21

Vsenarodnik
vsmysle from the local disk A to the lock disk B to rename, just google how to rename the disk and rename on which forza

N
Naruto-zidane 12.04.21

I threw the game to the C drive and everything started!

V
Vadim Romanov 12.04.21

Naruto-Zidane is okay
, she just doesn't like the title of the disc she lives on

v
vampoizda 20.04.21

Guys, the same problem. I tried everything, in the end I reinstalled windows. The game started, played it for 8 hours, turned off the computer and went to bed. In the morning I get up, I turn on the computer, I go to Steam and it does not start again, what should I do ???
I already just xs what else can I try.

B
BFDesign 27.04.21

Steam version, played 20h on win 1909, put 20h2 the other day and the game stopped starting, exactly the same symptoms, googled for a couple of hours, dig deeper into Windows. Installation of microsoft store and xbox helped.

F
Filya123 09.05.21

The guys bought the Steam version and I can't start the game. After entering the game, I entered the username / password of the microsoft account several times and a window popped up (Something went wrong "there were problems with your microsoft account"). Now I created a new account and logged into the Microsoft Store and Xbox, but the window has not disappeared. Please tell me how to get rid of this error?

F
Filya123 09.05.21