3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
namaste.108 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Where to buy a video card for a reasonable price now?

Good time to all of you, dear gamers.
I have such a question for you: one of these days I will find out that 2 years ago my friend bought a red dragon 8gb (alas, I did not remember the model) in the dns store for 14 thousand.
And let's look, but I haven't seen such prices anywhere for cards with 8GB memory, neither on Avito, nor in China, prices even for used ones start from 37 thousand.
And my question is attention for you: where do you buy video cards now? I want to buy an 8GB card within 20 thousand, what happened to the prices? Where can I find the map?
32 Comments
Sort by:
n
neoandpha 30.03.21

Protocol10 are
acquaintances sitting at the inlays or what? the same 1650 super and built-in - two monstrous differences

k
kurskiy 30.03.21

Now, alas, nowhere. Because of the miners, prices have jumped at times, even for old cards. So whoever made it before mid-December - well done, who didn't - all that remains is to wait or buy at an exorbitant price tag. There is a third option, but I don’t know how relevant it is now. Buy a complete computer, if the rest of the "hardware" is not needed - sell on the same Avito and "recapture" part of the money.

M
Minted coin 30.03.21

kurskiy
kurskiy wrote:
but how relevant it is now
Alas, not relevant. On the 26th they wanted to buy an assembly of Core i3-8100, a motherboard, 8 gig of memory, bp, 120 ssd in a flimsy case and, most importantly, rtx 2060. The price seemed too high. Asked the seller. He took the calculator and clicked. I can, he says, reduce it by 59,000. The built-in is enough for you. We looked at the price of the video card itself separately - 58.900.

I
IngwardIn 05.04.21

Monitor the secondary market. If you're lucky, you may be able to snatch the card after the manning at a low price. Otherwise, you will basically have to focus on weak, medium-weak video cards that can still be sold at a normal price, such cards as 1050ti, rx 570. Just to wait a while.
I also saw one tech blogger in the public page that he was selling video cards, 30 series at prices slightly lower than the CIS. He himself ordered from Germany.
But again, if you have a budget and are ready for the fact that your card will depreciate after a while, since the prices are too high anyway.

In general, at the moment, perhaps a fairly suitable alternative, to wait out the deficit is cloud gaming.

n
neosHAC 05.04.21

I think it's all because of the Mainers, fuck ... s ... fuck ...

n
namaste.108 05.04.21

IngwardIn
Thank you very much, I will now take an interest in what cloud gaming is, and monitor the used market. I'm already pretty fed up, besides, buying a pig in a poke for that kind of money is not for me.

.Chiken 09.05.21

PsychoRX63
You can look for more reviews and everything will become clear to you xD It is
unrealistic to buy video cards now at the prices that they have written xD

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

PsychoRX63
Razvodnyak give 100%, there are no such prices anymore.

m
mrKaktak 09.05.21

Fortunately, I bought gtx1060 6 GB from a friend for 6k, while I have enough with grief in half)

P
PsychoRX63 09.05.21

Gentlemen, thank you.

A
Artem_Vyalkov 19.06.21

Use the ekatalog service. There are the lowest prices.

E
El_Trolo 18.09.21

In past.