3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
namaste.108 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Where to buy a video card for a reasonable price now?

Good time to all of you, dear gamers.
I have such a question for you: one of these days I will find out that 2 years ago my friend bought a red dragon 8gb (alas, I did not remember the model) in the dns store for 14 thousand.
And let's look, but I haven't seen such prices anywhere for cards with 8GB memory, neither on Avito, nor in China, prices even for used ones start from 37 thousand.
And my question is attention for you: where do you buy video cards now? I want to buy an 8GB card within 20 thousand, what happened to the prices? Where can I find the map?
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 30.03.21

Capitalism and Monopoly: Prices Going Up. The mining of cryptocurrencies with video cards played a large role in the increase in prices for cards and the presence of an insufficient volume of cards in stores. A large amount of cards goes to crypto farms bypassing retail stores.

The new Rx 580 8 gb red dragon can no longer be found in the 14k region, and on Avito this used card is offered from 35,000 rubles.

t
tsa_va 30.03.21

A normal card at a reasonable price, now, alas, nowhere ...

a
antonrogov 30.03.21

To eat, right now I looked at the prices in the DNS, 1660super for 48k, a year ago it cost 19k, 3070 for 120k in general. World has gone mad.

P
Podvipodvertov 30.03.21

I would say that we have to wait for 2023, when the 3xxx series will become cheaper with the release of the 4xxx series (maybe this will happen sooner), but now even 2060 Super costs under 60-70K rubles, although the 3xxx series has long been out.
I think this garbage with video cards will definitely last until the end of 2021 (I read that it can be even worse in the summer), and 2022 will still catch on!

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

I am very grateful to you dear ones, I will continue to be content with my old lady.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

Podvipodvertov
In short, there is only one way out, forget about games for a couple of years and get carried away with something else.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

antonrogov That
's what we are talking about, speculators are absolutely oh .... whether it's time to dispossess them.

l
legusor 30.03.21

and now it is impossible to buy it anywhere for a reasonable price, a video card.
You can forget about normal prices for video cards for five years, but this is in the civilized world, and not in our race and the CIS. we can forget about them already, perhaps forever.
At first I myself thought that I could buy an rtx3070 for less than half a month, when prices after the start of sales will settle down. and they will not settle down until the cryptocurrency bubble bursts, or until the complexity of all types of coins increases to the point that mining on ordinary hardware loses its meaning, or we wait for the last bitcoin to be mined and what will happen next.
More recently, it was possible to buy a used gtx 1080ti for 25-35 thousand on Avits, now you can't even take gtx1080 for this money. I am generally silent about new video cards.
Plus, we make allowances for the anal exchange rate of the ruble, which collapses from every fart, which means a permanent drop in purchasing power and a decrease in dollar values ​​of current salaries, which, in fact, is also relevant for the CIS countries with their banana currencies. We are also focusing on the fact that prices for all electronic equipment will begin to rise in price from April due to problems with the production of central chips and memory from the largest manufacturers. and of course, do not forget about the correction for force majeure - what if something else happens to the economy. Over the past 15 years, the trends are such that the economy is in decline on the Eurasian continent, and the more backward the country is, the more this decline is sharp and the stronger it is felt for the majority of the population, i.e. physical taxpayers, which is a pattern.
the economy grows only among thieves and all kinds of speculators.

W
Walking in the haze 30.03.21

namaste.108 You
will not find it anywhere for an adequate price. If it is not critical that it is better to wait, it is not known how much failure. I also do not recommend buying a used one. With the highest probability, buy one completely killed by mining.

n
neoandpha 30.03.21

late, who did not have time - he was late, the card had to be taken about a year ago. In CSN 2070 SUPER complete with the process lay at one time even for 25K, 1650 SUPER - 11K, 1660 - 14K, 1660 SUPER - 16K. the train left.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

Walking in the darkness
Understood, very grateful.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

neoandpha
Well, I'll survive, what can you do.

W
Walking in the haze 30.03.21

namaste.108
:) Patience for you. It may take a long time to wait.
And thank you for doubling the bonuses!
PS Somehow it flew out of my head))) can you ask around from your friends, maybe someone is selling? For example, an autocad cannot kill a card. Although I can’t imagine how extreme the need must be to sell a card now. You won't be able to buy a new one anyway, unless there is such a big nest egg in a half-lam.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

Walking in the gloom
Yes, I have asked everyone I know, everything is muffled. Use it for the good.

L
Listoman 30.03.21

Now it is impossible to find cards for 4GB + for adequate money, take it for the rx474-rx584 deshman, if the bottom is really worth it)

M
Marsj 30.03.21

namaste.108
You will get used to the joystick. I connect the gamepad to the pc instead of the keyboard, it's very convenient. But the situation with consoles is the same as with video cards.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

Listoman
I have gtx760 4gb but it does not export RDR2, in short I have already resigned myself.

L
Listoman 30.03.21

namaste.108
Well, throw off this slag and take 484/584 for 13-15k)

S
SemyStall 30.03.21

Podvipodvertov
Wait until your 2060 instead of 70k starts to cost 100k +

P
Protocol10 30.03.21

When I took 2080 for 50 k, my acquaintances twisted a finger at their temples and laughed, they say, why did I take 2000 for big money, they say that I would wait for 3000, just fools. Now my acquaintances are quietly whining and sucking various objects while I enjoy toys. Morality? You have to take it before it's too late, and then it's too late.