3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archon guard 30.03.21 09:36 pm

SOJi for craft! or in search of the right jouvelles (Diablo 2)

Immediately, I note that I'm not sure and it is quite possible that a similar topic was once already at the dawn of time, or maybe not ... the
action takes place naturally in single mode, because how to use the Soj + ps + rare item recipe in the cruel realities of the game on the server in an unlimited amount, for obvious reason, it is unrealistic
So it is necessary:
1. rare jewel
18max (min) dmg
9str
-15% rivers 2.rear
jewel
30% units
9 pages
30% light res the
intrigue will be in how many attempts such beauty from the editor will be brewed)
naturally, everyone who suddenly becomes interested will be able to see all the information about the progress of the process
LET'S GO!

it is worth mentioning that by the time of the idea to create a topic about this, 700 (if exactly 690) attempts had already been brewed, but judging by the fact that all sorts of far from perfect nishtyaks fall out, this is just the very beginning
58 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 30.03.21

of these ~ 700 first attempts, here are some slightly similar to what you need)

similar to jouvelle # 1, were similar to jouvelle # 2, I'll make a screen

A
Archon guard 30.03.21

these are far from close to what is needed, well, what does it mean, everything is still ahead, at the bottom of the screen, the coolest of those that fell on these brews (although not on the topic)

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Archon Guard
you are an addict. In a single, I just take and draw the necessary clothes in a hex. The main thing is not to draw too necessary))

A
Archon guard 30.03.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote: I
just take and draw for myself in a hex the necessary clothes
in painted armor that on the barbarian there are just such drawn 3 jouvelles # 1, and in the sword 3 jouvels 40% units + 9str and +2 jouvelles 30% units 9 pages 30 barks res too everything is drawn, but if we imagine a hypothetical situation that it would be on the server, then 40% of units +9 pages even I knocked out 1 such, and even more so in the chat they will sell it, and ~ mal or for ist is not important, but these same you can buy figs, even for a season, even at least 1
sobsno and it became interesting for how much they cooked, at the same time I will see what kind of suitability it will turn out along the way

A
Archon guard 05.04.21

another 2,800 brews were made, the first candidates for use appeared, but exactly those that were sought, while none were brewed, several pretty cool

bone talisman jouvelles were also brewed at max dmg better than magic 40% ed 9 str, jouvelles with light cuts + 9str go if not cooked better (by the time when I get tired of cooking XD), zhuveli U% + -15 req though were not wanted but probably will go (1) in each of the swords to reduce the required agility

fun on zhuvelya the cuts would be quite useful if they were on the server,

well, about the usefulness of the str + dex, no one needs
to say anything ) but the jouvel add 12-18 dmg will be a mystery!
So, how many suffixes + prefixes did the game spend to create this miracle with 1 property ?? )

[
[_JENKA_] 05.04.21

I only have 1 question: why? ))))
okay and 1 more: how can you do the same thing so many times? Well, for example, 690 times? how is this possible? )
I ran 30 times in a blade of grass, and I hate it now))

A
Archon guard 05.04.21

[_JENKA_] wrote:
only 1 question: why? )))
(
apparently you did not read carefully, the answer is written right in the topic - the purpose of this action is how many attempts it takes to weld the jouvels drawn in the editor (they were drawn in accordance with the possibility that such MAY be in the game)
[_JENKA_] wrote:
how are you can you do the same thing so many times?
so it tastes and colors, as they say, there are no comrades, on the
contrary, crafting in a single is a pleasure - no need to farm garbage for a recipe

O
Obsessed 05.04.21

I only have 1 question: why? ))))
[_JENKA_], the answer was already above: you are a drug addict. ; D

Archon, hello, how's the weather with you? ))) It

's a pleasure to craft in a single,
you live in the Crimea, a lizard! : D go out to the mountains, walk there for all of us! he sits crafting, sits his pants: D

A
Archon guard 05.04.21

Obsessed
hello, shitty weather, frost at night, during the day it's warm a couple of times more such crap and kapets of all kinds of apricots, peaches, plums, all the flowers will freeze;
I haven't seen anything in those mountains, I went there as a child) but brew a couple of hundred Thousands of cozhiks, as a real fan of Diabla, there was still no time, now we got our hands on a
riddle (about a jouvelle), solve it above on the last screen, you can do it quite well)

O
Obsessed 05.04.21

a couple of times this crap and kapets of all kinds of apricots, peaches, plums, all the flowers will freeze
Archon Guard, this trouble has been with us for 8-10 years already: Since

I was a child, I started
fumbling for us, for the firm, for all the assholes! ; D

you are quite capable of it)
not kaef. I'd rather do something interesting: D

A
Archon guard 19.04.21

for everyone who looked here - I did not forget and did not quit cooking just a) - there was not enough time, b) - as before, not one of the sought-for jouvelles had been cooked yet, not even approximately perfo
brewed another over 3700 attempts, began to accumulate information on one long-noticed , but somehow not given special attention to the earlier moment - "repeating stat" (for example, 26% units + 26% resist or 7 dmg + 7 stats) probably those who have been playing for a long time noticed this, I think there is some analogy with a repeated drop when killing for example, baal,
how will I collect 10 attempts to lay out statistics on this moment, you never know someone who understands the theory of probability will want to say something about this

also began collecting statistics on another rather rare (and rather cool) moment of the whim of His Majesty random, but this will be something closer to the curtain of the topic or even a separate topic (this is about jugglers with 3 properties up to 14 lvl rivers inclusive and 30% resist in stock)

A
Archon guard 19.04.21

as an aesthetic is brought to the screen will bring infused in all those cooking that have been (and likely has an over 7200) and folded neatly on a separate page LLD Zhevelo fit 8- 9 lvl

here samye- most successful, and all of them turned out quite useful not much is not enough 49 (here is the screen below)

O
Obsessed 19.04.21

I did not forget and did not quit cooking
: '((((((((here is a canal ..

A
Archon guard 19.04.21

Obsessed
you think I don't see how interesting the topic is? ))
on the other hand, there is another topic below there is need raznoie and there the dude is looking for 9str + 30 ed + 30light (fire) res on the server, so it cannot be called completely useless because there is another cheaper one for cooking raznoie, but also more hemorrhoid method with 6ps.
that's when I brew approximately for him and the rest it will be clear how many perf skulls need to be purchased, or not, well, if there is too much of it, in the single I chose a recipe with sog purely out of laziness - carry 7 items back and forth for 1 cooking or 3 count the difference in 233% on clicks

it would be better if you said wow zhuveli lld 2-13 dmg, 7-9 dmg, 8-8 dmg, for example, I have never seen such on the server so that someone bragged in the old days - there were all sorts of 10 max dmg with a bonus like that and that's all on this, in this small heap there are also such (and 11dmg with a bonus too) if anything, here are those screens))

O
Obsessed 27.04.21

Archon Guard, when you die, Archon, the thought will pulsate in your head: "***, but I never went to the mountains !!" ; D

A
Archon guard 27.04.21

Obsessed
navryatli that there will be this thought, I doubt very much
in any case I will try to go to the mountains after I brew the jouvelles or a little later, but I think there is still time))

ps: solve the riddle about the jouvelle higher up there already, you are the only one who looks here means you and solve ! D

A
Archon guard 09.05.21

10k brews are almost boiled and the necessary jouvels have not been received, as an Apchan theme I want to give another, in my opinion, a useful idea, which could well have the right to be in the game, if someone had a desire to bring the game to perfection.

the bottom line is that we all know the normal set death`s disguise or it is also briefly called death, and so in the set there is a sword with wild requirements as for lvl 6, which if it had 3 sockets in it and if it was on air it could be easily adapted for usability, then the actual idea:
we all know that the Diablo event nightmare sprinkles with all sorts of specks on the complexity, and it would not be bad that, in particular for normal sets (not only for the specified death, but there are probably other similar examples), this very uber clone would give out such passages in the form avtomode ethereality + self-fixing, as well as a random number of sockets from 1 to max,
here is what when the game is just going through everything is as it was, but when the game is passed the uber muddied and here you have such trickery from him - nothing beyond strong they represent they cannot out of themselves (as we remember, set things are not possible to apat), but they will be very useful as a gift to a newbie friend, whom you invite to play, or you yourself will have a desire to run the game again, dressing in this or that set improved in such a simple way ...

Here's how it might look - a zhuvel with - 15% of rivers ++ not higher than 6 lvl, (came across during cooking more or less useful for such a level) and immediately the sword becomes suitable even for a magpie, which really has charms for strength

it remains to find peppers and immediately there will be a desire to run around with little Persians normally))

K
Klassewer 09.05.21

What people just do not do in d2 - just not to play on the PG!

D
DELETEEND 09.05.21

Archon Guard wrote:
guess about the jouvelle above there already
4!

A
Archon guard 09.05.21

DELETEEND
!
right, it seemed like it was not a difficult riddle, but for some reason it took so long to guess, two suffixes, two prefixes together 4