3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archon guard 30.03.21 09:36 pm

SOJi for craft! or in search of the right jouvelles (Diablo 2)

Immediately, I note that I'm not sure and it is quite possible that a similar topic was once already at the dawn of time, or maybe not ... the
action takes place naturally in single mode, because how to use the Soj + ps + rare item recipe in the cruel realities of the game on the server in an unlimited amount, for obvious reason, it is unrealistic
So it is necessary:
1. rare jewel
18max (min) dmg
9str
-15% rivers 2.rear
jewel
30% units
9 pages
30% light res the
intrigue will be in how many attempts such beauty from the editor will be brewed)
naturally, everyone who suddenly becomes interested will be able to see all the information about the progress of the process
LET'S GO!

it is worth mentioning that by the time of the idea to create a topic about this, 700 (if exactly 690) attempts had already been brewed, but judging by the fact that all sorts of far from perfect nishtyaks fall out, this is just the very beginning
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 09.05.21

xs. I didn’t read it sales xD
SpoilerAnd I saw after your prompting some discussion in another topic
Where is my prize ?!

G
Grablin 09.05.21

one yellow trash

A
Archon guard 01.06.21

I have already said above that:
Archon Guard wrote: I
began to accumulate information on one thing that was noticed long ago, but somehow not given special attention earlier - "repeating stat" (for example, 26% units + 26% resist or 7 dmg + 7 stats) Surely those who have been playing for a long time noticed this, I think there is some analogy with a repeating drop
here are screenshots of what it is about:

so the time has come for the results, the
distance of 10,000 brews, the following quantities of repeating stats were received: the
first number the value of the stat - the second number of jouvelles
1-39, 2-50, 3-69, 4-77, 5-142, 6-122, 7-120, 8-106, 9-78, 10-25, 11-15, 12-9, 13- 11, 14-11, 15-9, 16-1, 17-1, 18-6, 19-5, 20-5, 21-1, 22-3, 23-2, 24-3, 25-5, 26-10, 27-5, 28-1, 29-4, 30-1, 32-2, 34-1, 35-1, 36-1, 39-1, 40-1, 41-1, 43- 1, 46-2, 49-1, 50-1

for clarity, it would be nice to make a graph, but I'm too lazy, and so you can see that the most frequently repeated stats are 5, 6, 7, 8
as well, much less often there are three identical stats and even more rare 2 stats 2 times each,

I will not give details of reflections about how this happens and how much all this crap is within the framework of randomness, but there are some conclusions
1. it is possible that the game is somehow generating a repetition of the stat
2.If the first is true, then it would be nice if some stats that were useless by themselves could drop out in useful values, I will give a few examples:
first example, everyone knows the uselessness of 10 ar + 1 bark radius, it would be nice if the game immediately generates 1 bark radius, and after it is no longer 10, but varies of 9 - 10 are, this would give a chance in the event that after there is some useful stat like strength, agility, energy, it will drop by 9, the chance there itself is scanty, but that no less, although there is some benefit from this useless affix (1 barks with a radius of 10 ar)

and the catch is that there is no need to change any chances there, this is all in the game as it is
more examples - similar garbage stats, like the attacker takes damage 1-5 to redo 1-9, life from max 8 to 9, this 1 life on a jouvelle can't do any weather a priori, but it will give that very little chance to generate a nine for a useful stat , the same can be said about the trash stamina heal of 10-15% - let it start with 9, and not with 10
in general, and in general, here it is another little finishing touch that could well be done if it was a desire to improve the game, why is it necessary you ask - everything is very simple cooking jouvelles is an expensive pleasure and, unlike crafting or brewing charms, it does not pay off, and so this one finished at least slightly improved the amount of useful when cooking, and accordingly increased its demand and the desire to cook jouvelles
for lovers of canonicity, I will add that no balance from the fact that the attacker will receive 9 damage instead of 5 or 9 ar (or% heal stamina or life) will suffer or somehow cannot change, simply because these are garbage affixes in these values ​​that they are and it's a no brainer.

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

for clarity, it would be nice to make a graph, but I'm too lazy, and so you can see
Archon Guard, :-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 01.06.21

Archon Guard
"with a tenacity worthy of a better use"

A
Archon guard 01.06.21

Obsessed
here it is a graph (the histogram is more suitable here) now it can be seen I hope
Archon Guard wrote:
that the most frequently repeated stats are 5, 6, 7, 8

O
Obsession Fan 01.06.21

- "Let's go"

:)

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

Archon Guard, wow, what a beautiful .. histogram! : D well, now it’s clear even to me that I won’t wait for someone’s affixes on your vaunted jugglers
. Lower (oh my God ..) Pool .. (((

O
Ondal's Wisdom 01.06.21

And if you drip Lime juice into your eyes, then they will become a beautiful green color.

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

The wisdom of Ondal, I remember, we buried in naphthyzine .. so that the eyes were not beautiful, red ..; DDD

V
VohaPatoha 01.06.21

Obsessed
What do you mean? Naphthyzine drips into the nose, from a cold.

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

VohaPatoha, those who don't fumble; D

V
VohaPatoha 01.06.21

Obsessed
well, yes. for the one who does not fumble, then from the 309th on the courts does not hang around.

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

VohaPatoha, on the way, I missed something in my life))) but oh well! : D are
you talking about the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation? what does the 309 have to do with it? %))

V
VohaPatoha 01.06.21

Obsessed
QC of Ukraine. Not Che at the same time and learned his own, about the translators it was interesting?

G
Greenaa Morningstar 01.06.21

Wisdom Ondal
OOOoo)))

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

Was it interesting about translators?
VohaPatoha, crazy! ; D however, where am I, and where is the best of the countries? ..; D and besides, it is unlikely that anyone would want to

remind me of such small shoals of such a long time ago))) okay I would be a multi- trillionaire Greenaa Morningstar, I feel monsieur is familiar with the subject; D

A
Archon guard 01.06.21

The wisdom of Ondal
Obsessed
VohaPatoha
mb and I cheto flood until the necessary jouvelles are not brewed in any way, here's an old quote from another topic:
Pan_Hermann wrote:
Pan_Hermann May 18, 2013 at 20:16
Evolution is life. And life is evolution. In this case, if the game does not develop, it dies. The speed of dying depends on the quality of the game. No one will argue that Diablo is devilishly good, so the rate of dying is small, but it is not equal to zero either. And without evolution over time, it increases exponentially. And there are always conservatives. But you need to be able to distinguish between reasonable innovation and the best, which should be unshakable. In view of the above, it is already possible to accuse Mr. Torum and others like him of biased conservatism, which in the future will lead to the fact that 5 people will remain on the server, the last legion of those convinced of the ideality of d2.
and here is another one from the same topic
g_n wrote:
g_n12 March 2013 at 13:24 # Expert rating: 8
RescueCat
Nobody is going to "install" any "emulators", more details here, point 11 (edit: there was a hyperlink here). I hope everything is clearly written there and there will be no need to return to this topic. The rubattle.net game service is an independent project and is developed independently of any third-party resources.

D
DELETEEND 01.06.21

I finally can stop understanding you. Cho finally carry xs, who is where. Although choooo still wait from the topic of archon

What is strange is that only the post of the obs about naphthyzin understood and memories flooded, warm so nastolgic ..
As me, for the first time they tried (under red eyes) to explain that the drops in the nose do not dissolve the snot with acid .. And with the eyes nothing will happen.

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

Archon Guard, this says only one thing - either Mr. crooked deer who wants to, but cannot, or vice versa, he has "another business", and q2 - "well, a cover." and he does not need to lure someone to play, it is enough just to keep q2 "as it is," for those who are still rushing. A MEANING, your reasoning for cheating HERE to no purpose. =)
PS but there is also a varick that he simply does not understand what "ordinary people" are saying; DD

DELETEEND, I didn't even have such a thought))) but the process itself frightened the body at a reflex level)))