3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21 09:38 pm

Transferring saves from the office. activation for pirates (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

you need your saves which are located along the path:
C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames in a folder with a unique identifier 13504
pirate saves files along the path:
AppData Roaming Goldberg UplayEmu Saves 13504,
next move: you need to change the file type of your license (there are files like - ACV [ManualSave05] .save, you need to remove the ending ---. save .. in the name so that the pirate can read them. The
last point is to edit the file :
In the game folder in the uplay_r2.ini file in the line "UserId =" you need to substitute the ID of your folder. The ID number is the number of the folder where the saved files were stored .. ">">
38 Comments
Sort by:
K
Korney999 30.03.21

What for? In offline activation, at least there are no viruses, but in the tablet from EMPRESS, as many as 7 sits. One in ACValhalla.exe and 6 in EMP.dll

D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21

Korney999
well, xs ... to each his own ) I'm not very comfortable with the office. activation .. since my account is not active at this time ..
but at the expense of viruses .. I checked the repack from igruha for viruses - everything is fine ...

K
Korney999 30.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
What did you check?

D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21

Korney999
ESET NOD32 and Avast Antivirus

K
Korney999 30.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
Since my account is not active at this time To change files in the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder is a matter of seconds.

K
Korney999 30.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
These were not found, but 6 were found on the Virustotal.com website.

D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21

Korney999
I said, to each his own .. it was not convenient for me .. this post was made in order to make it easier for people who need it, the question of saving ..

D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21

Korney999
Regarding the detection of viruses on the site, every crack and broken key is recognized as a malware ... so there may be a false alarm.

K
Korney999 30.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
Well, maybe you're right and someone really wants to roll back from the latest version to 1.1.2 and hope for a false alarm.

M
Marionetco 30.03.21

Korney999
any broken game you can check will be triggers. a tablet for that and a tablet that a bypass hack and, in fact, a virus for the program being broken.

K
Korney999 30.03.21

Marionetco I
prefer not to check, but to use the activation office or face-to-face at good discounts. I drove the tablet from EMPRESS purely out of curiosity, because of the hype around it. PUA: Win32 / SBYinYing (https://www.malware-killers.com/malru/%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C-puawin32 -sbyinying /) which Microsoft Defender swears at (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=PUA:Win32/SBYinYing&ThreatID=227473) I would not consider harmless. Well, okay, that's just my opinion, but that's what forums are needed to share.

M
Marionetco 30.03.21

Korney999
well, I myself am an admin in a pirate group, so I know perfectly well what pirated releases are and what hackers can put in there and what they can't, it triggers her ad script when the game starts asking for donation, which is not in the original game by itself. CPY has no positives in some releases, in some there are, it all depends on the game, the protection itself and the method of hacking. basically all broken programs are identified as infected. that's the point. that's who you should be afraid of is the sites from where you download, because anything can be shoved with an empress tablet, so you need to download strictly on the main trackers or some proven resources, such as our group, in short, for those who do not change the original releases in any way renames them and does not pass them off as their own.

K
Korney999 30.03.21

Marionetco
Like our group, which one?

E
EgXL 30.03.21

and if this ID number is not left from the license, only save files, how can you find it out yet? copy of files writes corrupted type! maybe in these files themselves, how can you find this ID somewhere else? (

M
Marionetco 30.03.21

Korney999

M
Marionetco 30.03.21

EgXL
drag the files from the license folder to the pirate folder and delete the endings to mine there and without the ID channel if the Save file extensions are deleted. in general, you can try through the converter, there is a feature for determining the ID by saving, but not the fact that it will work

D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21

EgXL
Start any game in Uplay, it will create a folder with saves, the first will be the folder with the ID, then with the game ..

V
Vasilich SS 30.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
Thank you friend.

E
EgXL 30.03.21

Marionetco
does not help! (All the same writes the data is corrupted! (

E
EgXL 30.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
I have a rental one with the last game, I don't know the ID! (