3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikOdessa 30.03.21 09:38 pm

Transferring saves from the office. activation for pirates (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

you need your saves which are located along the path:
C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames in a folder with a unique identifier 13504
pirate saves files along the path:
AppData Roaming Goldberg UplayEmu Saves 13504,
next move: you need to change the file type of your license (there are files like - ACV [ManualSave05] .save, you need to remove the ending ---. save .. in the name so that the pirate can read them. The
last point is to edit the file :
In the game folder in the uplay_r2.ini file in the line "UserId =" you need to substitute the ID of your folder. The ID number is the number of the folder where the saved files were stored .. ">">
38 Comments
Sort by:
E
EgXL 30.03.21

nothing helps other saves here that are laid out I can start, but there the plot is completely passed through in any way I can not start playing from the place I need! (And I can’t see my own, the converter doesn’t help another ID if I convert! Where can I find the save by chapter with ID!

M
Marionetco 30.03.21

EgXL
so what version of the game do you have?

E
EgXL 30.03.21

1.1.2 repack from mechanics

F
FENIX0345 05.04.21

Den4ikOdessa the save
editor won't work for you.

R
Retr0_US 05.04.21

FENIX0345
Why?

J
Jin_1 05.04.21

Korney999
My offline activation worked for a week and died. Wait until the seller answers, Kaspersky Total Security doesn’t swear at Crack and just immediately limited its capabilities.

D
Den4ikOdessa 12.04.21

FENIX0345
Why? The game suits me so well ... I don't want to cheat in it ...

s
sashoc12 19.04.21

Den4ikOdessa
eset nodes even finds what is really needed and either deletes it without asking or quarantines it, I use it without any antivirus software and so far Windows has been standing for about two years without reinstalling

M
Maestrodark 19.04.21

Den4ikOdessa Can
you please tell me how to do the opposite? From pirates to litsuha? Will simply transferring the folder work?

D
Den4ikOdessa 19.04.21

Maestrodark is
not. some steps need to be done in reverse order

G
GORDON13 24.05.21

can anyone throw saves on pirates (from mechanics, from nemos)? passed the plot, deleted it, and then learned about the druids

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

GORDON13
In addition, you will not play until it is hacked, this is the main game hacked, but not the add-on.

G
GORDON13 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
well, do not go through again?
or can it be straight from scratch?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

GORDON13
You don’t understand, this main game has been hacked, the add-on is already another version that needs to be hacked again in order to play it, or buy the game and add-on itself.

M
Megatrancer 20.08.21

What is folder ID and where can I find it ????

l
lameonor 29.09.21

Did everything according to the description, it didn't work (

A
Alterr87 07.10.21

There is also the ACSaveTool program. All she has to do is toss the folder with the save and enter the required ID.
Spoilerhttps: //github.com/linuslin0/ACST

Z
Zontax39 28.10.21

Does it work in the opposite direction?