3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 30.03.21 09:40 pm

As usual, the game does not start. (Far Cry 3)

Well, almost everything is the same here. The game does not start on all possible repacks. However, there are a couple of differences:
1) I played perfectly before reinstalling Windows.
2) The game started without problems once after reinstallation.
3) The game does not expand to full screen, it looks like this

4) At the same time, the game is actively eating all the power of the first processor core.

Windows xp sp 3

Maybe someone knows a way to solve the problem?
29 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 30.03.21

kostr184
Try to delete all the installation files in the documents (in your own and general).

k
kostr184 30.03.21

nestrbob
Can I get a little more details?
C: Documents and Settings - I was looking for files in the uplay and ubisoft folders, I found only one file, settings.
What folders can these installation files be located in?

n
nestrbob 30.03.21

kostr184
C: Documents and Settings Admin My Documents My Games Far Cry 3, you can delete it completely, it will restore itself later.
C: Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Orbit - the game saves are located here, if you want to start a new game, you can delete it too, sometimes the game does not start due to the saving curve.

k
kostr184 30.03.21

nestrbob
However, I have not seen such advice anywhere else. Thanks a lot for your help!
Hopefully restarting your computer won't return the glitch.

J
Juggernought 30.03.21

Ahem. Actually. Symptoms are familiar (once started, then bummer) It looks like a childhood illness Windows XP - a lot of non-Russian games throw save / settings files into My Documents. Moreover, they write them down successfully, but they cannot read them due to a bummer with the encoding. So if you're playing on XP, it's best to rename the folder to My Documents. This is done simply, Start - right-click on my documents - properties, a window will open where you change the "Destination folder location" to C: Documents and Settings Username do not change My Documents. Then you press "Move", the system will ask whether to transfer all files to a new folder - the stump is clear, YES! When finished, you restart your computer and now you have one less problem :)

C
CrazyDock 30.03.21

When the game starts, the "instruction at 0x69b8259f appears to have accessed the memory at 0x000000a0 Memory cannot be read" ... It's certainly not the game, but maybe someone will help solve the problem for Ent, because it hurts to play ... very entertaining toy ... (WinXP, iron norms)

o
olegik55 30.03.21

CrazyDock try to increase the virtual memory, you see, for the game does not have enough of it. I hope you know how to do this. And even in Win XP there can be no normal hardware, since the operating system itself has long been outdated, which means that the current is suitable for it, old hardware, which has no demand now, now good hardware can be current on Win 7 or Win 8, as they say, science does not stand still, it develops all the time.

D
Derzhavin 30.03.21

This is such a crap! Who can help you sign off! Skype face3face5

n
novi4adze 30.03.21

The third farik shit play the first one.

D
Derzhavin 30.03.21

but if not at all

o
olegik55 30.03.21

Derzhavin's game is broken or Windows is mowed, in general, one of two things.

D
Derzhavin 30.03.21

not a game not broken but Windows xs ...

o
olegik55 30.03.21

Derzhavin Windows pirates you, and the game itself is a license, do I understand you correctly?

D
Derzhavin 30.03.21

Windows licensed and game license well, maybe what hr well, hell knows, I used to start

r
redfox2013 30.03.21

Derzhavin
http://www.windxp.com.ru/readwritten.htm

o
olegik55 30.03.21

Derzhavin put Win 7 and do not worry.

D
Derzhavin 30.03.21

Yes, how !!! No disks, nothing ...

r
redfox2013 30.03.21

Derzhavin
download the image, expand it on a USB stick or external, install it. Works for 30 minutes

E
EX_i_LE 30.03.21

And I have such a problem, I bought myself a license on the day it came out, downloaded it, but it does not start, as soon as it didn’t try to start it, nothing helped, in the end I downloaded the pirate and went like a cute one, but the license didn’t work, tin ))))) I'm not really a fan of developers, but it's still pichal, although I really liked the singel !!!!

B
Borz 95 30.03.21

novi4adze, on the contrary, the third is the best, there the plot is better