3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kitwild 05.04.21 10:14 pm

2 RAM slots do not work at the same time. What to do?

Hi
I assembled a pc on my mother asus a320m-k, processor r5 2600. There are 2 identical 8GB (2666 MHz) ram rails, both workers. If you insert any one bar into any slot - everything works, but 2 at the same time - a black screen.
How to be?
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick star online 05.04.21

And here there are not very many options. Update BIOS to the latest version.
https://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/PRIME-A320M-K/HelpDesk_BIOS/
If it doesn’t help, change memory first making sure that it is in the Memory QVL for AMD Ryzen ™ 2nd list Generation Processors for your board. And there is 2 DIMM support
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/PRIME_A320M-E/Memory_QVL_for_AMD_Ryzen_2nd_Generation_Processors.pdf

V
VETER15 05.04.21

Kitwild
show on the photo the insides of the system box

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.04.21

Kitwild is that system unit with a 350 watt power supply? If you turn it on without a vidyah, will it also be cut down with 2 slats?
You can also set the Advanced / AMD CBS / Global C-state Control and VDDCR CPU Power Phace Control lines to Disable and Extreme, respectively - however, it will consume significantly more, in addition to disabling memory auto-tuning, this will also set the processor frequency to the maximum.

Somehow even the amd themselves were advised to turn off the amd pribluda)))

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Patrick Star Online
Bios last.
Well, since 2 slots, but probably there are 2 DIMMs)

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

VETER15
why? I wrote the characteristics

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Sweety_Mustard There is no
built-in card, so there is a black screen without vidyah, and this is not about that. VDDCR CPU Power Phace Control in general for the processor to work

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

I forgot to say that the BIOS itself sees two bars. But Windows - no (

D
Deshang 05.04.21

Kitwild
Run both dice in different slots through testmem5. If everything is fine with them, then it's good.

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Deshang
..... every plank works great

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

Kitwild
In each slot I checked, that is, each bar in 1 slot then in 2 slot

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

Kitwild
AND windows 32 or 64 bit

V
VETER15 05.04.21

Kitwild
Not well, such details as BP 350, I had to think out of thin air turns out? If you want a quality answer, you need to provide all the characteristics.
It is understandable why you are ashamed to talk about it, if China is still in general it should be very ashamed.
Put china 500w at least 2018, if it's really tight ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.04.21

Kitwild wrote:
so without vidyahi a black screen
do you have a speaker on your mother? The same error goes - what without vidyahi?
Amdshny C-state - the description indicates enhance ram compatibility, so it must be turned off, because the compatibility is so high that the two-channel does not work)

In general, for the processor to work, where do you think the memory controller is? XD It will not raise the voltage - it just activates all 6 phases of the power supply.

Is it really possible to take a power supply unit in your city for a refund at all?)

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Yes, I checked it in every slot. 64 of course

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Sweety_Mustard
Speaker is, is silent. And why do you need a bp in this thread? It is easier for me to buy a new power supply, but why, if the system at its peak consumes 250w, and then only by calculations, in fact less than 200 in any games. After all, vidyuha without additional food. If I’m going to update it, I’ll buy a new power supply too.

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

VETER15
YES WHY DO YOU NEED MY PSU IN THIS TOPIC. Aerocul vx plus 350w ... read more comments above. Not from China

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

Kitwild Bios
reset did

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

Kitwild Fuck
them

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo I did
, I took out the battery. But after all, the bios sees all two levels