3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegoH 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Game Questions (The Godfather 2)

Is it possible when you send a person from the family to capture the enemy's object to add people from the guard to help him? Or maybe you can hire people for attacks somewhere? Well, just when you send one person from the family to seize an object where there are 15 guards ...... !!!
72 Comments
Sort by:
x
xakerz 12.04.21

And you can make the camera (when driving in a car) fly 3-5 meters higher, otherwise it either hangs from the back or from above, but too low. I want it to be behind the car at a distance of 4-5 metro and higher, otherwise the visibility is not very

_
_Don_ 12.04.21

try to move the mouse

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 12.04.21

What types of weapons are in the game?

_
_Don_ 12.04.21

Answer him

O
OlegoH 12.04.21

Strangely enough, I noticed that if your business is attacked by kappos or fighters, people from the family, in general, there are several guards with them, then two or five !!! If they can take people with them in the attack, probably the player should !!! If anyone knows, tell me how !!!

f
fedserg 12.04.21

People tell me pliz, I just started playing and wanted to know if it is possible to change clothes in the game in the future, or from the very beginning you stay in the same one?

z
zRockmaNz 12.04.21

How to kill Jerry Gallo of the Tomi Rosato family? It is written: throw a Molotov cocktail at him at last. Skollko threw, all the same the murder was not counted. What should be done and how exactly?

K
Kirk Rysin 12.04.21

What are you going to ask in every topic? you need to finish him off with a cocktail

S
SLAVN 12.04.21

Something I have not yet moved in, how to load the saved items? "Save" is, but "Load" is not.

x
xFaustx 12.04.21

OlegoH Unfortunately not
like =
fedserg
Yes, you can also customize the Persian.
zRockmaNz
If you are talking about a brow next to the hotel, then you need to kill him with a bottle, they are simple on our tables, darkness))
m1garand
There are left translators)) I also steamed with him for a long time))
SLAVN
There are no downloads there because there is a "Continue" from the last save +)

_
_Don_ 12.04.21

fedsberg Go
to the family tree, choose your hero or another member of the team, look up and see the "Clothes" option, press and change. GG has the "Appearance" option.

S
SLAVN 12.04.21

xFaustx, I already know that there is a load from the last save. Why, then, are the rest of the save needed?

_
_Don_ 12.04.21

There, when you select the "Resume game" option, a window should be highlighted and select the desired save ... There may be several of them, select ... Or does it not plow? :)

S
SLAVN 12.04.21

Don Marzaglia, got it already, didn't move in right away :)

a
azatboss 12.04.21

Hello everyone!
How in the game (or someone ..) to get my team to cut the net in the fence, where the Pliers are highlighted! Or should Domenic himself or someone with a special specialization from his entourage?
Thanks in advance ...

x
xFaustx 12.04.21

[new user]
You need an engineer +)
They can also cut off lights and communications.

S
SpringOff 12.04.21

What is the "Mark of Death" in the game? And there, in the tips, it is also written that your fighter should use weapons of the highest levels, he needs to earn licenses for this, and only earn licenses when playing on the network ??? Or are they also pumped in the process of a single player?

S
SLAVN 12.04.21

SpringOff, the mark of death for enemies is so that your soldiers don't put him in the hospital and you kill him yourself in a special way. The label for their fighters is to fire him without severance pay, but with an outlet and put another in his place. Licenses are not upgradeable.

[
[SnowbaII] 12.04.21

My advice: delete the game because it is trash.

r
rikkU 12.04.21

[SnowbaII] you're already fucked up! all over the site you climb, and you write sho all shit! just get out of here! and the game is great!