3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegoH 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Game Questions (The Godfather 2)

Is it possible when you send a person from the family to capture the enemy's object to add people from the guard to help him? Or maybe you can hire people for attacks somewhere? Well, just when you send one person from the family to seize an object where there are 15 guards ...... !!!
72 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuslanAK00 12.04.21

I have a problem I can’t find the owner at a construction site in Florida, I’ve taken everything from Tony and it’s not !!! or in another way you can capture ???
and even if you send a chela to the task, the business will bring less money or so ???
HELP!!!

R
RuslanAK00 12.04.21

called Construction Site

T
Timurgh 12.04.21

boys how to kill a kepo of seven Tonny Rosato in New York? it says melee weapons! I tried everything, but it didn't work! tell me how)) for earlier I say ATP)))

o
olololoev 12.04.21

where to download the game give a link pliz

A
Alex2903 12.04.21

tell me, I started playing and my appearance in the game is strange, the camera is swinging, it feels like a drunken man, what can you do?

]
]]]]]]] 12.04.21

i capture 2 city where is granados home? not on the map

a
askander 12.04.21

Hello, can an ordinary fighter be immediately made a junior boss, and not a capo first, and then a junior boss?

M
MW RACER 12.04.21

no, everything is gradual!

a
askander 12.04.21

Hello, is it possible to play the game after completing the last mission?

J
Just another User 12.04.21

yes you can like

V
Victoria l 12.04.21

Helm, a group with Almeida cars in Florida, I need to capture it, but there is a passage from one roof to another, and the bridge is raised, and I can not get there, what should I do? Give me a prize

S
SEGA_27 03.04.22

How to change weapons?