3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 01.11.19 03:36 am

Why lurker and zombies don't attack the tyrant? (Resident Evil 2)

Is this what's the story justification?
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 01.11.19

Tyrant, created using the virus-T, and zombies with virus - G, as if the Raven crow does not eat dog, they prey on those without the virus (not infected), i.e. on people:))

Essentially a Tyrant and a zombie like birds of a feather:))

c
cev196 01.11.19

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
You have an error G virus appeared in 6 parts. Zombies infected by the T virus. Just in case the tyrant is he a clone of one of the Russian character with the introduction of the virus don't become zombies, and mutates into a tyrant. The idea of the zombies need to attack it as it is very different and does not emit smell like a zombie.(my theory that zombies distinguish their smell which allocates T virus in decaying flesh.)

a
alex.spencer.3576 01.11.19

Would you plow attacked?

S
Stockton_Slap 01.11.19

You have an error G virus appeared in 6 of is you error g virus appeared in the second part

A
Adfield 01.11.19

cev196
6 up virus C (in Russian localization), and G virus infected William Birkin.
The tyrant the same as zombies, the infected T-virus. Just to create it was used genetically compatible body. Zombies, therefore, are converted all those with the virus are incompatible.
Ie zombies don't attack the Tyrant, because they are one and the same virus.

u
urist666 01.11.19

Adfield
Adfield wrote:
The tyrant the same as zombies, the infected T-virus.
But the zombies in the second part emerged because of the fact that there was a broken vial with the virus G. So far as we know, zombies have infected it with virus G.

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

Viruses that are related.

l
legusor 01.11.19

it's just a scenic hole and no reasonable explanation of this can not be, and fan-theories – stupid than the other one.
if interest in this phenomenon is indeed higher Vysotsky, you can always write an e-mail or through social services. network capcom.

T
TVGonak 01.11.19

People smell delicious)

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

TVGonak
In a year of famine, and the Tyrant will do. )

R
Richards 01.11.19

They smell oriented, and the tyrant is impregnated with chemicals

c
cev196 01.11.19

And why the second question is no answer? Why surgery don't attack the tyrant? They are blind, and the tyrant is good noise.

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

cev196
And why are they on zombie attacks? The same repeat brains!... I mean groan and grumble. )

s
saa0891 01.11.19

cev196 wrote:
And why the second question is no answer? Why surgery don't attack the tyrant? They are blind, and the tyrant is good noise.
NightHawkreal wrote:
And why are they on zombie attacks? The same repeat brains!... I mean groan and grumble. )
It is obvious that this is done to simplify the gameplay,as explained by loros the game is another question.

Although I remember a scene (though don't remember what specific part) where the liquor blows the head semboku.

Again, even a tyrant just repel zombies if they got in his way,although developed could make him more dangerous that he was killed sambuka or tore him if he's on his way (it looked and would make the game more atmospheric and terrifying),but again, it is understandable why it did not,that would not simplify the gameplay,otherwise this way you would have no problems, half the police station to clean up.

S
Stockton_Slap 01.11.19

lol I don't understand why Leon won't attack

l
lwader 01.11.19

The tyrant is not attacked but gently pushes zombies ). And I'm like I think now the Tyrant will pass by the zombies and tumbled into a particular slap in the face not to get in the way, but nooo. Why? And zombies well below his rank and he, as the dad gently pushes the cuff )). Ehh, obidki. But there is a specific modders - Get the script for Tyrant to correct that zombies were beaten. At least those who are under his feet appears( to you too).

l
lwader 01.11.19

Ahem, the answer I have matured Why zombies don't attack the Tyrant?. Because dad.

l
lwader 01.11.19

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
And not Vice versa whether: zombie T-virus and Tyrant is a Tyrant T-103 .G a higher form of mutation of the infection is not contagious . On the history of the game, the Tyrant is a separate experimental monster virus. And the zombies of Parent crossed with a leech and this is the T-virus. And Grandparent found in the flower "Stairway to the Sun" which grows in far West Africa were used by the local African tribe Ndipaya as dope as its use increased physical and mental abilities. With Grandparent it all began, this virus became the progenitor of all infectious agents. By the way T type is the Nemesis. In short, the Tyrant T-103 is Grandparent special modifications, experiments, modifications were many successful T-103 and unsuccessful with the excessive ugliness of the media that were destroyed most likely.

20MIRAI02 01.11.19

lwader
The progenitor is the first virus was found in RE ZERO (the animals were infected by them), and then went T, G, T-Abyss, C
Tirana and created in laboratories by people using the modified T-virus. But zombies are infected by airborne droplets or in rats or using the tap water (in America, the tap water often drink) accidentally, because of this they are ranked below.
(As for rats and water was said in the books about the raccoon city)

c
cev196 01.11.19

Remap
Liqueurs are blind agreda to the sound. In the game you want for the tyrant to attack. By the way everyone is talking about zombies, and liqueurs ignore? Sorry for the mistake in the post Toko noticed right now. Written lurker and not liqueurs.