3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21 11:14 pm

Monitor overclocking

Maybe someone will help but this is on the GPU from nvidia. So to the topic, overclocking is usually just shown how to raise the frequencies in the nvidia control panel, and for example, raise the frequencies from 60Hz to 70-75Hz, or you can also raise the hertzovka by setting the standard synchronization in the point of synchronization: not on auto, but manually, and where there are only pixels the value can be decreased vertically and horizontally you can increase or leave the default, and for this you can still add gigahertz if during normal overclocking it was already impossible for you
before

and after

Someone might be able to raise the hertz even more, as I have with normal overclocking managed to raise to 70Hz and so on to 81Hz
30 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

Let's minus me like that do not care

n
nickSIA 12.04.21

I dispersed my own. Thank you. All the same, there are no video cards. Now life is getting better.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

nickSIA
This is a joke, yes, it’s simple, I didn’t write that it’s possible to achieve this value from 60Hz

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

nickSIA
You originally had what kind of hertzovka was, if 144 is it possible

n
nickSIA 12.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo Set aside
jokes. You can overclock any monitor with any hertz pattern. Whether it's 60-75-85-120-144-165-240-360Hz. The question is different. Is it necessary to do this?

But this method can damage your monitor. I strongly advise against exceeding the standard hertz threshold of your monitor.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

nickSIA I
have been using it for so long and there is nothing

n
nickSIA 12.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo

Happy man. But I feel sorry for your monitor. I just don’t like it when equipment is running out of steam.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

nickSIA
In general, monitor overclocking does not kill anything, since no voltage increases

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

nickSIA
And where have you read or seen this, throw off the link, I'll look, maybe I'll change my mind

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

People don't need to put cons

n
nickSIA 12.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo

Old topic, overclocking https://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php ? Id = 1259 & p = 2
theory and practice

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

nickSIA
In the first person, I simply overclocked and there is nothing critical here, and he still used the wrong cable, so I did not see whose monitor burned out, and in the second article it is also written that monitor overclocking is not harmful

n
nickSIA 12.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Well, if it's harmless, then we 're driving . At least there is something left.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

On pg you can see a lot of trolls, so you minus me on write specifically with what it is connected

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Minus because you're doing nonsense.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
No, it’s not simple, there’s no adequate any topic, create even the most innocuous one, such as asking someone for help, and still put downsides

L
Life is shit 12.04.21

Don't drive the monitor. You will only make problems.

s
satanicgod 12.04.21

Who has Monique 4k, how much did you manage to raise with such overclocking from 60 Hz?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

satanicgod
To begin with, simply increase the refresh rate itself by 2-3 gigahertz and press the test until you reach the black screen, and when it appears, press ESC or wait until it automatically resets, but only then reduce where there are only vertical pixels and increase the frequency again and also run the test

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
drove his1 to 66)) worked like this for 3 years, the condender has dried up and now it turns on for a long time, I strongly doubt that the overclocking has anything to do with this cander, I

took monique at 165 and I somehow don't care what 60 or 165) so this overclocking was done rather for check)