3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 01.11.19 03:43 am

The Northern kingdoms and Nilfgaard. War (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Soon the war, and this means that Nilfgaard and the Northern kingdoms will have to go to war.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Which side will win the conflict, what is your opinion?

142 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazak3330 01.11.19

Who for Nilfgaard goes? Is that only in the second repetition. And so, will need to go on to solve not only the Northern Kingdom/Nilfgaard, but the Northern Kingdom of > Redania/Kaedven/Temeria/Aedirn. At least in the beginning, then one hundred pounds all obliged to unite.

A
Ardan 01.11.19

I think Geralt would not take part in the war, his own problems

K
Kazak3330 01.11.19

Ardan
It already depends on you whether you participate in it or not.

D
Dark knight Sparda 01.11.19

Kazak3330
Offer to share SK's Redania/Kaedven/Temeria/Aedirn?

K
Kazak3330 01.11.19

Dark knight Sparda
I think it's possible, though not a fact. In principle, the question should be put differently: not Who will you choose and Who do you prefer, because these topics usually only after the release create.

P
PeaceWalker 01.11.19

I think the game will not be choosing sides in this conflict. Geralt will not fight for any Kingdom, nor, especially, for the Empire.

K
Kazak3330 01.11.19

Geralt and friends are of a different opinion, then they just stand in the defense of their country, that will have us at the same time to fight them.

V
VHSL 01.11.19

Well if you remember the Saga, then Geralt do not have to worry about war. Another thing is that it is unlikely he will succeed always stay in the side. And for me personally, the ideal option would be not a global choice of the parties, as in the second part, and the possibility of selecting in each associated with the war event. Just let this choice changes the situation in the world, the balance of power affects the characters.

You can remember Baptism of fire.
Geralt and company has been in the thrall of tamaraw, hiding from the troops of Verga and Brugge, defended the bridge from nilfgaardian, etc. But it does not matter that someone supported the war, but because of a choice they had. In General, the scope for creativity in such a setting is enormous. It is difficult, of course, but I believe in CDPR.

S
ShadowWarrior123 01.11.19

Have Temarii and Aedirn rulers left, and in the second Chapter we were able to fill up Henselta. So that Nilfgaard cannot pass to Pantera and even an army of warlocks (not that Geralt is one) will not save them.

V
VHSL 01.11.19

ShadowWarrior123
Well, you import a save in which you killed Henselta - will only Redania. "Importing" the one which killed nelfy still potopchutsya in Kaudwane ;)
Nonlinearity, yeah)

S
ShadowWarrior123 01.11.19

Well nelfy still capture the Northern Kingdom, just don't remember exactly when (sometime within the next 100 years).

D
Dark knight Sparda 01.11.19

Threw order to the Lemon to rename the themes in the Northern kingdoms and Nilfgaard. War.

V
Vistrim 01.11.19

we'll see what happens)))

T
Tom[Cat] 01.11.19

ShadowWarrior123
Have Temerei just the same, there is a ruler (if you pass the first Witcher, Radovid married Adda).

L
Leha-Bratan- 01.11.19

First, find Yong, will deal with Hunting, then with the policy and lastly -why they were invented.

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 01.11.19

Have Temarii and Aedirn rulers left, and in the second Chapter we were able to fill up Henselta. So that Nilfgaard cannot pass to Pantera and even an army of warlocks (not that Geralt is one) will not save them.

Believe Temarii now have a Bed (the same analogy with the Chapter, but not full). Philip is unlikely to allow the promotion of black on its territory just like that. It is the confrontation Philippe VS Imgur.

but I believe in CDPR.

+1

M
Maklline66 01.11.19

Ian is currently Ilfov, so sho some time Emhyr can turn Geralt as he wants. Maybe the first time we'll even contribute to Nilfgaard in his campaign, and there already depends on the nonlinearity, if in such a big game it will be.

L
Light_Yagami 01.11.19

well, considering the vast territory promised may not only redania, temeria, aaden, kaedyn
I sincerely hope that you and the rest of the territory to use

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 01.11.19

Light_Yagami
In-in, I asked one of dwarves: Ah,here used lyriska regiment of archers. I think maybe Zerrikania allocat or something like that (small lot W KOR-PTS) are faction Hera is only for the hostages and to the point!

W
Windofchange 01.11.19

Heh, and I would Nilfgaard would be played. Although I'm likely to play canonical, in my understanding, Geralt, but still. Oh, Amhara to see. Will Imgur, so I will at first pass, most likely, to help Nilam. Because of one evil sorcerers, and perhaps the school vedmachi recover. It would be cool.