3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 19.04.21 10:17 pm

How do I turn off subtitles in ShadowMan Remastered? (Shadow Man)

Could anyone tell me how to turn off subtitles in the game? Okay, don't, I figured it out myself.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIZE 27.04.21

ShadowM88 is
not so simple, first you need to find the diary, and Jack has it, who needs to insert the reactor. And I spent 3 reactors on other maniacs.

S
ShadowM88 27.04.21

PRIZE
Look to the incentive manual

a
alex 19061967 27.04.21

ShadowM88
Well, now the remaster of this great game has passed. Of course, the remaster is good, very beautiful graphically, added new levels, boss, music, scenes, everything is fine here. But the option did not add the ability to turn on. and off. subtitles and for some reason removed the viewing of videos in the options, and the cheat mode built into the original game was also removed, not to mention the lack of Russian localization. But in general, I am satisfied with the game, I will leave it with a 10/10 rating, as well as the Russified original. All the same, the game was restored, and made the way it should have been originally. And this is also a lot of work. I do not hope for further improvements, additions and corrections, none of this will happen, not to mention high-quality Russian localization, because there is no one to do this, the developers of the remaster will certainly not be. If something happens, time will tell.

S
ShadowM88 27.04.21

alex 19061967
That kind of people wrote that there is a subtitle option, the cheat mode is in place. Basically, I ran around the locations to collect them all)))) It's a pity that now you won't watch the videos ((((there will be patches, developed by unsubscribed in incentive. In some locations it is clear that the textures were driven through the neural network.

a
alex 19061967 27.04.21

ShadowM88
There is no cheat option - these are secrets, they did not work in the version from Russobit-M (there was an option, the secrets seemed to be opened, but when entering the option it was only "back"), but they work perfectly in the original and remaster. Cheats are not secrets, don't confuse them. The cheats were built by the developers of the original (it worked for the Russian version as well), but they are not in the remaster. Cheats are not what you find in the game - "Big Head", "Play as Netty", "Area 51", etc. Cheats are invulnerability, infinite ammunition and magic, the number of gifts (hearts) and even tattoos Tests by fire and so on. The cheat mode from the game developer is hidden and recommendations for opening it have long been common on the Internet (only for the original), there are no cheats in the remaster ... In addition, no one inserted into the remaster incl. and off subtitles, in the original, this is also a cheat option - "Debug 1" and "Debug 2" in the Russian version of the original. And yes, once again I write, the videos can be viewed only in the original, including the Russian version, there is such an option, but it is not in the remaster.

P
PRIZE 27.04.21

I was more strained by Jack's diary, which indicated the codes for disabling the pistons.
how should I guess which maniac to kill first, to get this diary.
I, in general, turned out to be the last one, which means that I have to go through the levels on a new one in order to get to the pistons and again kill everyone 10 times.
in my opinion, this is an artificial time-wasting in order to keep the player longer in the game, which is not good.

S
ShadowM88 27.04.21

PRIZE
That's how they are, games of the 90s.

x
xxxKROCKIxxx 24.05.21

alex 19061967 wrote:
there are no cheats in the remaster.
In the console, type help and click on inter, you will get the entire list of codes that are in the game ...
there is a god mode, devil. cartridges, etc.

a
alex 19061967 24.05.21

xxxKROCKIxxx
Thanks, I'll try.

a
alex 19061967 28.08.21

In v1.31 released on July 5, GOG games made many fixes and changes, even added the option to view videos open in the game, but still did not add the on option. and off. subtitles, sad. In the console called by the tilde (~) by typing help and the Enter button, you can indeed call up a list of all commands in the game, including cheats, secrets and graphic and game settings, but they must be activated by typing the appropriate command. Everything works fine. Not great is the fact that the developers did not plan and do not plan to insert Russian localization into the game - only 5 localizations into the main Western European languages, moreover, complete ones, including voice acting, Our unfortunate translators in ZoG also do not plan to translate anything. ...

G
Guest 19.01.22

Options -> Display setring -> HUD settings -> subtitles ON/OFF (PS4)