3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19 01:51 am

What is the most nerd RPG?

I don't know what RPG/MMORPG to play, yeah so that sucked and for a long time. Something like Skyrim c swords, pozemkem, pumping, and any magic in there that is a long time to download Persian and explore the world. Sorted games and can not decide. Can advice?
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renox 08.09.19

WWII Vanilla. Find pirates fit and die when you farm epic cave

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Renоx
And what a chronicle of world war II is the most clear?

l
lookaway 08.09.19

age of wulin
that's where the infinite-eternal quality.
seriously.
only going to catch a NAP for 2 hours and the rest of the time, Kutch, Kutch, Kutch. the nerd game in my memory.

A
Anderby 08.09.19

Animal Crossing.

s
sem0001230 08.09.19

Offer to play World of Warcraft , Dark Souls(but if you love to raslabone to pass better not ) Perhaps games a lot ... But zadrotit can be different .[ As an option but it is not swords and sorcery but something else but zadrotit it for a long time ] Well, for example offer the game elite: dangerous . It's 400 billion star systems that is the entire milky way from the Solar system to Sagittarius A ( black hole at the center of the milky way around which we rotate ) . Many ships and ways of earnings be torgovca or can be a pirate and don't want to be a mercenary ? Interested in the resources there is a belt of asteroids . And finally be a researcher and go from edge to the center of the galaxy ( the distance in the game real light seconds , minutes , hours so without a warp jump is hard to do ) .

V
Verzor 08.09.19

Diablo II. Zadrotstvo health. ))

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Sonic778
So I had already passed.

s
seffko 08.09.19

N3r3vator666
Path of Exile

S
Seo Sprint 08.09.19

Shining Force, but not a nerd.

V
Verzor 08.09.19

N3r3vator666
At all three levels??

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Sonic778
Not the current one. Re-take on the rest of the levels until you want.

o
one_more 08.09.19

Most of the content is now in WoW and EverQuest 2. Theroux can to try.

V
Verzor 08.09.19

N3r3vator666
And, since then, and we had to start. Try to inject there, for example, 90 level...
By the way, I remember another - Dungeon Siege, the first two parts. I first did not dobrowody.

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Sonic778
While in Diablo 2 play really lazy, but Dungeon Siege and the expansion for it Legends of Aranna I had not a very complex game, a week passed, but there locations cool.

A
AT_Sagor 08.09.19

I now Titan Quest has long been no releases (years it to 10). Played the original, then with the"Immortal Throne, then the co-op, then went out of fashion (one or the other), and now only play with the mod Soulvizier. So quite a nerd RPG. But there will have to play either alone or with someone to agree about the co-op, so play it now very few people. Also, the paragraph with study of the world's extremely stretched, but there is little.

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

at_sagor
When I have played, but never doproshel. Stopped, then, in the realm of the dead and scored. I think back someday and finish the ending of the game.

Y
Yoshemitsu 08.09.19

Диабла3

R
Ripper Man 08.09.19

che DotA not suggest, though I do not know what Tama but I know sho zadrota the game is spreading

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Ripper Man
DotA is not RPG, and MOBA, so I do not advise.

w
wektor1313 08.09.19

star wars the old republic play. I will not describe himself look in Google, there is Kacha on at least half a year