3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VolkGr 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Fallout 4 lags on powerful pc (Fallout 4)

In general, I have a licensed fool in the incentive, and before when he played he did not lag on high, now I downloaded the fool with all the DLCs, I have it on low (everything is stupid on low), the drivers are all new, pc characteristics: GTX 1070, intel core i7-6700HQ, RAM 16 gb. What should I do? Help pzh. With mods or no difference, no FPS
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.04.21

VolkGr
Check in the DZ if there is any other process that consumes resources during the game, perhaps a miner.
Remove INIshnki and check whether it will also lag, well, as an option, you can try to install a different version of the driver, just do a clean installation.

l
legusor 27.04.21

none of this powerful iron. what lags is normal.
the game most of all eats the drawing of shadows at a distance. googled how to disable or minimize it through modifying .ini files.
and the game itself is always microfrizzy.
if HD texture pack is installed, it is better to play without it.
as you are advised above, check in idle whether the hardware is loaded (processor, video, memory, storage).
to help you resource monitor, task manager, process monitor, process explorer.

V
VolkGr 27.04.21

legusor
I do not have FPS sags, but constantly 30 frames, the type is no less, no more, in other games all the rules

V
VolkGr 27.04.21

legusor
duck the fact is that before everything was ok and it was 60 fps (+ -) at high

s
saa0891 27.04.21

VolkGr
So you need to either turn off the vertical or select another value (for example, quickly), in the Nvidia panel in the software settings, select the executable.

V
VolkGr 27.04.21

saa0891
didn't help

V
VolkGr 27.04.21

In general, I solved the problem, went to Fallout4Prefs in the docs, and changed the value from iPresentInterval = 1 to iPresentInterval = 0, this type blocks fps

s
saa0891 27.04.21

VolkGr
Try it in INIshnik disable iPresentInterval-0

l
longerr2007 27.04.21

VolkGr wrote:
I have a licensed foul in incentive
Just wondering if the incentive worked fine, why was it necessary to switch to the repack?

V
VolkGr 27.04.21

longerr2007
duck I didn’t go anywhere, nor any repack, I constantly play the Steam version

l
longerr2007 09.05.21

VolkGr wrote:
now downloaded folich with all DLCs
This line misled me. I apologize.

i
idisabee 18.06.21

legusor
well, this is relatively good hardware, especially for a fallout (AT LOW)