3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
live_4_ever 27.04.21 11:16 pm

Game Impressions (NieR: Replicant)

What do people think? Personally, I think that nothing will be a game. The story is common, you can find it everywhere. But this is something new. We'll see!
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Misakin 27.04.21

I like it. I can't even say what, I just pulled it on.

M
Misakin 27.04.21

PPC, how quiet it is ..............

I will say even more, the game is gorgeous. There is no innovation in it, I just really liked it.

C
Calimba 27.04.21

I heard about her a month ago, looked at the screenshots, there is even a trailer - she reminded me of Devil may cry 4 in some way, but the main thing is to have it on the PC, then I think I'll definitely buy

N
Nj DADE 27.04.21

On account of the similarity with DMC, I agree. That's why I liked it :)

-
-Heartless- 27.04.21

The worst thing about this game is the graphics. It is somehow not detailed enough = (
And it’s also bad that I bought a pirate, and there is such a translation into Russian that I took my head and turned it off = (((You cannot do this with Square Enix games !!!)

M
Misakin 27.04.21

I downloaded the promtovoy version, which I regretted more than once, because the first time I went through the meaning I didn’t understand at all ...

But nothing, everything is fine in English.

N
Nanwea 27.04.21

In general, not an ice game, and the problem is really in the graphics .. or rather, not in the graphics, but in a complex of nondescript graphics, wooden animation of characters and the plot.
The game, or rather the series, is too depressing.
If you played a slot machine, and most likely played, then after you learn about the "body", about how the world of machines became the way we saw it in the game, what happened in the end is too depressing and somehow boring whether.
How the two games were connected, cause and effect is just a masterpiece, but the very content of both games is ... well, such itself.
And it turns out that depression, hopelessness and other not very pleasant moods that can cause both an automaton and a replicant are achieved with a weak visual.
HZ for whom these games are in the Eurosegment, but if they had flashed the normal graphics, it could have been an order of magnitude better ...

S
StrangeUser8 27.04.21

I think that the game is what it is, and what it should have been, this is not a massive work, and it does not need to be so. It's a strange fact even for myself that dozens of games did not leave behind more than a couple of memories, and I remember those only at the mention, sometimes I remember the Tarot universe just like that, and speaking about the atmosphere and emotions, some other games I can't take it seriously.
And in general, mass products that are ironed and sterilized to please everyone you come across, God forbid you do not offend anyone .... to put it mildly, they got it.
Just like turkey meat where it is unique only for the sake of uniqueness.
Where are the simple mundane B - AAA projects, natural "non-GMO" so to speak?

s
scanx 09.05.21

StrangeUser8
StrangeUser8 wrote:
I think the game is what it is
So about any game you can say.
- Is Cyberpunk 2077 full of bugs? - The game is as it is
- Warcraft 3 Reforge lags and the promised cinematics are cut out? - The game is as it is
StrangeUser8 wrote:
this is not a mass work The
game is not passed on discs from hand to hand. The game is not downloaded from some fan resource, so to speak "for their own." The game went on sale in the markets of different countries and stores - it is a massive work, from a large studio.

A lot of games were spat on for poor optimization, lack of localization, boring gameplay, monotonous give-and-bring quests, dull dialogues, and so on, which is more than just the Replicant. So why should there be a special attitude towards this game?
Yes, the game has a good plot, but its presentation is just awful. And then again the fans will begin to justify the presentation with words like: "This is such an idea of ​​Eko Taro." Not! This is a shitty elaboration of the plot presentation. There is no intention for the player to run across the entire map 50 times to bring back a flower / pebble / horn of an NPC lamb. This is a typical technique for stretching the gameplay for tens of hours. And far from the most exciting. And unfortunately, this was used and is used in almost the vast majority of games with quests.

If you cut out all this tediousness from the game, that it would suddenly become unplayable? Lost your depth? Yoko Taro would be depressed? - No, on the contrary, it would only go to the game as a plus. Because the suspense would persist. Instead of sagging, while the player goes in search of another lutinka.

All this game has is atmosphere and interesting story. Which, unfortunately, in order to see, most players need to play Replicant almost through force. And there is no exclusivity in this. It's like watching a series, where the first and last episodes are interesting, and the remaining 18 episodes between them, you have to watch with kufshin coffee, so as not to oversleep those grains of interesting information that they have.

r
requiemmm 09.11.21

The neurotomat is much better. And the Neurotomat is far from a masterpiece, to be honest. I don't even know if I will go through, I rarely met such a dull zhrpg even among pixelated turkeys with zakosom under the 90s. Instead of enemies of the plum hair, instead of a picture, some kind of soap burnt out in the sun, instead of a battle crying out with bad hitboxes, you won't understand whether you hit or not, the enemy is dead or just resting, and the beginning of the plot puts you to sleep worse than a bottle of vodka.
Upd. I played a little longer, came to the second village, where it is proposed to practice jumps in 2D, and somewhere you jump into an invisible wall and slide down it, but somewhere there is no such wall, a hairline again climbs with which to fight, and all this under a mournful vyser and with a grafon, from which eyes begin to flow out over time, he is so pale and expressionless. You know what? No, just a drop. This is a bad game, and the clown in the mask has come a long way to the neurotomat :) And I will not continue playing replicant even for money. And I do not advise anyone.

A
Anderby 07.02.22

Nier: Replicant ver.1.22474487139... on PS4. one hundred%.

Passed exactly a year and a half ago translated by Nier Replicant for PS3. I liked the game so much that I decided to even go through the remaster without waiting long.
At first it seems that this is a typical fantasy world, but among the scenery in the background slip the ruins of modern buildings and other similar artifacts. The story of the same "man who destroyed the world." Nier is all about punishing any kindness, it's ostentatiously non-idealistic, which is rare among AAA games. Events go from bad to terrible. Mothers die and abandon their children, a lost dog turns up dead, a hag deceives the whole city, the game very cleverly shows several different points of view on the same events, especially when replaying. The plot and setting are very interesting.
Of course, there are some drawbacks here, and it is not for nothing that in 2010 the game left almost no trace. The gameplay is too simple slasher, without any special tests, the only boss representing at least some danger is the final boss of "DLC" The World of Recycled Vessel. The plot, even with the additions of the remaster, is still not fully disclosed, at one time it was added to CD-dramas that did not leave Japan - the origin of grimoires and Kaine, most of the events of 1412 years. There are also unexplained mysteries, for example, I am surprised by the changing age of Shadowlord. The real story begins after the first passage, and to open all the endings, the game requires you to go through the second half of it three times and the first two, this is somewhat annoying.
In the remaster, they corrected the graphics, quite a bit. Caine and Niera are even more sugary. Overall a lazy reissue. The soundtrack was re-recorded, it played with new colors, it pleases. Added weapon stories, some of which are quite interesting. The new story segment is pretty strange in terms of plot (especially the comments by Popola and Devola). The new ending, as always, turns everything upside down, especially the events between Replicant and Automata.
I think it's time to finally go through Drakengard.
Spoiler

K
Kay Owald 20.08.22

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139
A good start when you fight on the ruins of a winter city in a post-apocalyptic scenery with shadows of a huge pipe, protecting your sister, and then they write to you - 1000 years have passed - and you see the same characters, but already in a type of fantasy world. You go crazy and play with enthusiasm, enjoying the most beautiful music and fast-paced action. After a lot of action, what a thrill to control a really fast running character, and not just another sack of potatoes!
The buzz lasts five hours. Then the game turns into crap, mainly because of the ugly additional tasks ala "bring me 10 of these things" and the constant running between cities sometimes for the sake of one dialogue. Cut out 70% of the quests and the game will only benefit from this, by the end he generally scored on this crap and played only the plot, which is generally not bad, although both times it repeats "knock a few plot pieces out of the bosses." Yes, there are like two big chapters, separated by a spoiler. Good idea, not hackneyed.
The characters are good and colorful.
The reissue (and this reissue) looks relatively good. Simple, of course, but not bad. The main problem is some kind of fierce gray haze that covers the screen. It's simply impossible to play without a normal Reshade, who zabaraet this crap.
The finale is too pretentious and it is not a finale at all, there are about five of them, going one after another. After the fierce grind in quests and the constant running around the same locations, no drama almost evokes any emotions, I want to finish it at last. It's a pity, because the world is quite interesting, in the end the perception is turned upside down, although there will be hints of the strangeness of the world in the course of history.
SpoilerAgain, this crap with souls when a person with a soul and without a soul does not differ from each other in any way
. There is a Russian amateur translation. Thank you, of course, that he exists at all, but he, as they say, is based on motives. He twists almost every sentence.
In general, an interesting spoiled game.
6/10