3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
armageddon_Trulio 27.04.21 11:16 pm

After a power outage, the PC began to work worse

In general, this is not the first time this happens (electricity is cut off), but everything was always in order with the PC, but not this time, without a clue what was the matter, but the PC definitely began to work worse (the FPS in games became noticeably lower) even not I know what could be the matter, I didn't really find anything on the Internet on this topic.
I checked the HDD, it is fine.
Can System Restore help with this? otherwise I have no idea what else can be checked or done
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

armageddon_Trulio
So you're stupid, turn off the second hard drive and restore the system

a
armageddon_Trulio 27.04.21

Denis Kyokushin
Indeed, now I will try

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

armageddon_Trulio
😀👍

V
VETER15 27.04.21

armageddon_Trulio
First of all, when asking a question, learn to listen)
- Rollback of the system is a matter of everyday life, but even the most professionals reinstall and not roll back.
- Buy a
PC power supply with protection of 90+ gold) - Buy an uninterruptible power supply with consumption more than a PC power supply.
- Try with voltage stabilizers: step or relay or whatever! Uninterruptible devices do not serve for a long time, basically they survive until the warranty period. This is due to the fact that the battery is now, in principle, unstable in any production. Since the storage of electricity at the moment in nature, ideal does not exist, and did not exist before.

M
Marsj 27.04.21

Maybe windows is odd.

a

VETER15
I listen to everything that was written to me here.
- It may be an everyday matter, but it always helped me in the most problematic problems, for the first time I heard about it right there on the PG.
- PC, or rather the part that included the power supply unit, I bought for a long time, but if in the future I will still upgrade I will know, thanks
- Thanks too .
- Well, how will it turn out and it will be, thanks for the information.

a

In general, the system recovery is over, the games have been tested, everything seems to be in order.
Thank you all for your help, guesses, suggestions, advice and thoughts.

C
Cyrcus 27.04.21

armageddon_Trulio
About the UPS. I bought one and it saves me from the "blinking" of the light, and once, during a short-term power outage, it lasted 5 minutes until I noticed and turned off the computer.
Spoylerhttps: //topcomputer.ru/tovary/262933/ r1 = yandex & utm_source = market.yandex.ru & _openstat = bWFya2V0LnlhbmRleC5ydTvQmNCR0J8gSXBwb24gQmFjayBWZXJzbyA4MDAgTmV3OzRQazZPaE9kdWU2SW9INmlibTREWFE7 & frommarket = https% 3A% 2F% 2Fmarket.yandex.ru% 2Fproduct - rezervnyi-ibp-ippon-back-verso-? 800-new% 2F10952578% 3Fshow-uid% 3D15804037689921047068316001% 26nid% 3D59604% 26glfilter% 3D4894641% 3A12110066% 26glfilter% 3D4894644% 3A ~ 1000% 26glfilter% 3D789331465% 3A9r38id

a

Cyrcus
I see, thanks, but how many PSU do you have in your PC?

a

In general, how sad it is to admit it, I hurried up with my "tests", the system recovery may have helped, but just a little bit, now I don't know exactly what else can be done

C
Cyrcus 27.04.21

armageddon_Trulio
PSU 600W Chieftec "A-80 CTG-600-80P"

S
Sanchez ramirez 27.04.21

What I’ll advise now may seem strange, but ...

In the command line, write chkdsk / f / r and wait.

a
armageddon_Trulio 09.05.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Um, nothing strange, checking the disk was the first thing that came to my mind, only through the program and not the command line, the check did not work through it, the programs showed that everything is in order

N
NoneOne2010 09.05.21

You may have a wadded computer and just can't handle the game

G
Grizzled Player 09.05.21

armageddon_Trulio
Hello! Your situation is actually quite serious (in fact, everything is much more complicated than you think ...). Sanchez Ramirez correctly made a reservation about the possible strangeness of his proposal - after all, this is a banal disk check for errors, provided that everything else is in order - but this is just a big question! And by the way, of all, only VETER15 gave you (so far) the most correct answer in terms of the situation, although he might have seemed a little harsh to you, judging by your answer to him, but you really - VNIKNI to the essence of the information that he is trying to convey to you and the whole situation at home. If I were you, I would be more worried not about the integrity of the OS, software, and even more so toys - but about the "life and death" of the "hardware" itself.
Now, this is purely my recommendation: first make sure that the hardware itself is alive and well. The easiest way (for non-"pros", otherwise I think the theme itself would not exist ...) is a complete installation (reinstallation) of the system "from scratch", and then see if everything is normalized or not. Then, starting from the results and "dancing". And by the way: in such a situation with the power supply, to be so careless about the safety of feeding your "swallow" is the same as just as carelessly walking through a minefield ...;))) Make the right conclusions, and take action!
Good luck and all the best !!!