3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mega GTAшnik aka AtikiN 27.04.21 11:21 pm

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

This is a topic for discussion about what is known about early versions of VCS
40 Comments
Sort by:
k
kerm68 27.04.21

What is so unusual here - I don't know, just in the gallery it was written that this is Beta
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
It seems like a prostitute is not that kind ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
This is the first mission (if I'm not mistaken), and Victor is in civilian clothes
pix.PlayGround.ru
Look at Victor's face
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 27.04.21

Excellent. I'll post screenshots from Beta. Come on)

E
Egor_Pskov 27.04.21

The topic is locked.

m
miha64 27.04.21

raising the VCS forum? Cool.

V
VICtor94 27.04.21

Yes, but we forgot about stories with these themes.) However, this is because we almost did not play ((

k
kerm68 27.04.21

Unknown motorcycle
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
TommyAssassin 27.04.21

strange motorcycle ...

k
kerm68 27.04.21

Without "T": D

G
GTAman 27.04.21

And with one H then :)

Although it seems like a good motorcycle.

k
kerm68 27.04.21

Well yes :)

This bike is most similar to the PCJ-600. He's probably his older brother.

N
Nevada junkie 27.04.21

kerm69
rather father

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 27.04.21

This is most likely FCR-900 from San Andreas, but this is nonsense, so ignore it. :)

E
Egor_Pskov 27.04.21

This bike is not like the FCR-900.

k
kerm68 27.04.21

There is no FCR-900 motorcycle in SA at all. But it is very similar to the one that I showed.

E
Egor_Pskov 27.04.21

There is no FCR-900 motorcycle in SA at all.
Actually, SA is full of FCR-900 motorcycles. They are used in the elite districts of cities.

k
kerm68 27.04.21

Rummaged today on the R * and VCS website and found one interesting thing. If you go to the GAMES section on the R * website and press the "OVERVIEW" button on any game, then you will see a short description and 3-5 screenshots from the game itself, which are often on the official website. Essence:
SpoilerScreen from the description on the R site *
pix.PlayGround.ru
But the screen is already from the official VCS site
pix.PlayGround.ruHow does it make a difference? Most likely a Beta lifeguard suit!

I
I RETURN 27.04.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
blista from beta vcs and beta VC

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 27.04.21

A lot of differences finally)))

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 27.04.21

In short, here the other day I installed a cheat device on GTA VCS and decided to try different functions and came across a function to accelerate walking. I made Vick fast movement, but at the same time the increased walking speed does not affect the speed of the gameplay, the Persian started to run like crazy and noticed that due to abnormally fast movement I can pass through walls, jump further, and when the sprint is pressed, I can safely fly over the bridge and etc .. Then I combined it with the function of gravity and flew WITHOUT loading to the second island, that is, the loading did not appear later. The most interesting thing is that I could even see that air tower, which many raved about in the subject of the secrets of the alpha version of Weiss and not only, as it turned out, an old airport without textures, just a huge gray extension of the airport, began to appear near that very tower when approaching. In general, all these lods are intangible in general, plus the tower was located in the air, and the old airport was from the original beta. Weissa was about a meter taller than a standard airport. Also, the tower itself was huge and hung slightly above the road, and near the tower there was a huge (also gray) fence and several palm trees. In general, what I saw can also be viewed in Mu Maper in lod mode, even the location of the original Weiss tower is absolutely identical to the location in the story. In general, there is a suspicion that initially (perhaps the rocks have) there were some locations from the beta of the original, but that's why I don't know. There, in principle, in the cheat device there is a fotik function, so as I take a picture again, I will send the screenshots. Also, the tower itself was huge and hung slightly above the road, and near the tower there was a huge (also gray) fence and several palm trees. In general, what I saw can also be viewed in Mu Maper in lod mode, even the location of the original Weiss tower is absolutely identical to the location in the story. In general, there is a suspicion that initially (perhaps the rocks have) there were some locations from the beta of the original, but that's why I don't know. There, in principle, in the cheat device there is a fotik function, so as I take a picture again, I will send the screenshots. Also, the tower itself was huge and hung slightly above the road, and near the tower there was a huge (also gray) fence and several palm trees. In general, what I saw can also be viewed in Mu Maper in lod mode, even the location of the original Weiss tower is absolutely identical to the location in the story. In general, there is a suspicion that initially (perhaps the rocks have) there were some locations from the beta of the original, but that's why I don't know. There, in principle, in the cheat device there is a fotik function, so as I take a picture again, I will send the screenshots. that initially (maybe the rocks have) there were some locations from the beta of the original, but that's why I don't know. There, in principle, there is a fotik function in the cheat device, so as I take a picture again, I will send the screenshots. that initially (maybe the rocks have) there were some locations from the beta of the original, but that's why I don't know. There, in principle, in the cheat device there is a fotik function, so as I take a picture again, I will send the screenshots.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.04.21

Let's lay it out :)