3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fog666666 27.04.21 11:21 pm

Demo (Resident Evil: Village)

tomorrow morning.
59 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

fog666666
On all platforms, or again PS4 and PS5, but you don't want something on Sonya

L
Lex-one 27.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
On Sonya

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

Lex-one
Thanks for the answer

P
PDV0306 09.05.21

PC no connection to server ???

l
legusor 09.05.21

the kakulds from CRAPCOM tore up and cut off the servers until May 2, because on the royal platform, of course, there were people who, using the cheat engine, simply turned the counter with a speedhack and played the demo today.

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

legusor
And how did they do it ???? Can we stir it up too?

T
TyanKa 09.05.21

I downloaded the demo, but as I understand it, it will not work until May 2 (3 a.m. Moscow time)? Or maybe there is a way?

R
RavenW89 09.05.21

TyanKa
Not yet available, we wait further

D
Dark_AssassinUA 09.05.21

There is no way to start the demo right now, neither with the Cheat Engine nor with anything else. Wait either for a crack or until Kapcom turns on the server.

S
Sexton 09.05.21

legusor
Nobody broke the counter or played. You are like a grandmother on a bench, you read a shkolopost on a shkolosayte type of anti-starforce and let's write nonsense everywhere. Until May 2, you can't play on PC in any way.

R
RavenW89 09.05.21

Sexton
scrap from midnight until the morning on April 30, while the Caps did not notice the morning. The avchivka shows that they have already been received from a certain percentage of people.

UPD - after the start of access, the percentage of achievements was reset

M
MexicaFreak 09.05.21

Guys who have RayTracing turned on?
in the settings says that the equipment is not supported!
vidyaha 3080
can the demo be buggy?

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

MexicaFreak
Normal flight at 2080ti.
Last firewood?

M
MexicaFreak 09.05.21

Lex-one
last, I don't understand what's the matter

R
RavenW89 09.05.21

MexicaFreak
In incentive they write it is necessary to update Windows to the latest update

M
MexicaFreak 09.05.21

RavenW89
thanks a lot, already understood)
and doing this)

K
Kay Ovald 09.05.21

One hour and a couple of levels. It is quite possible to climb them during this time, everything is fair.
The first thing that catches your eye is just a gorgeous graphonium. Even with RTX, it gives out quite a good amount of fps.
The second is inconvenient console management. Why F and not E, why can't you adjust the speed of the mouse movement? And for some reason it is very different in the menu and in the game. I hope this will be fixed in the release. Or after. Melkor alone cannot be played in any game immediately after release.
The levels are gorgeous, very detailed and beautiful. A gloomy near-Slavic village, a spectacular castle, interesting and diverse enemies. Great exploration atmosphere seen in recent remakes.
Little Demitresochka. [^ _ ^]
In general, I'm waiting for the game.

s
saa0891 09.05.21

The picture and locations, of course, look very atmospheric (this can be said to be a remake of RE4 only with a grafon, it's very similar, it's just sad that there is no third-person view), on May 7 I will definitely stick.
But damn what they did with the sensitivity of the mouse, they had to unscrew it as much as possible and then the camera is still like jelly (after Doom and Borda it's just some kind of tin), and it is also very annoying that again they did not make it possible to turn on the flashlight yourself, there are many places where it is very dark and not a damn thing in sight.

Spoiler

J
Joel Miller 09.05.21

Kay Ovald
Kay Ovald wrote:
Why can't you adjust the mouse speed?
Can be configured in the camera settings :)

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 09.05.21

According to the demo, the only thing that caused the negative was the aiming mode. With the crosshair disabled, it is what it is, what it is not. To get used to it, of course, is a matter of technology, but it is not clear what prevented us from making a normal aiming mode using standard sighting devices.