3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarom 27.04.21 11:23 pm

problem with launching LOKI (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

who nibudb tell me how to run this game! I'm sitting for the second day, the result is a message The
application has not been launched because it is configured incorrectly. reinstalling the application may fix the problem. Reinstalling doesn't help! How did anyone decide this?
53 Comments
Sort by:
S
Susman 27.04.21

I did not have such an inscription popping up. After installation, the security system announced that I could play for three more days (or something like that) and the original disc will be needed, a week has passed and everything is fine !!!

S
Scor80 27.04.21

I don't know how to lure a wolf into a trap, killed 40 mine, help someone, please

S
Swerg 27.04.21

to Scor80
have learned to write, but not to read? the title of the topic is "problem with starting LOKI", and not "problems with the passage"
to sarom
the same badyaga, installed both on C (system local disk) and on D; while scored on this, there are better things to play;)
to Susman
tell me what is your XP (SP1, SP2)? Is alcohol 120% worth? do you run it through the autorun? Did you unpack the image to the same local one as the game?

S
Susman 27.04.21

2 Swerg
Costs XP SP2. I run
it through Daemon 4.09HE Initially, the problem there was that mdf and mds were called differently - renamed and everything is fine.

s
sarom 27.04.21

Loki has postponed it for now - you need to finish the session, and then it will fall on your soul

C
Cobra 999 27.04.21

I can't say anything about the wolf yet, but I can tell you how to fight the minotaur (this is when you play as a Greek heroine). First you need to "soak" all the skeletons in the dungeon, and then run into the passages, it is too large to pass, but this is for now, and at this time, throw Chakran (disk) into it and so continue until it dies !!! Who does not want to fight with him for a long time, you can just run to the end of the maze and the task is over !!!

O
Oleg77 27.04.21

YES, sometimes people are so stupid that they don't even look at the name of the topic!
ETA theme for problems with launching and not for passing !!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Decay 27.04.21

I don’t know how anyone, but I’m swearing at this golimy starforce, they say emulation is noticed, etc. I don’t understand how you play it?

O
Oleg77 27.04.21

I also have the same problem, I have been sitting for 3 days and I haven’t found anything (

C
Cobra 999 27.04.21

First, the Daemond Tool 4.08 comes with the game and then we drive the virtual machine into the floppy drive and install the game (you need 12 Gigabytes to play). After installation, we launch the disc and only start from the disc, otherwise you will have a German version of the game, and so a Russian one! But this is if you have broken (pirated version of the game) !!!!!!

V
Voron200 27.04.21

Not a shit not 4.08, but 4.091 should be set, and then everything is as instructed, I tried with 4.08, the protection did not work, but with 4.091 everything is fine

p
pasha-47 27.04.21

Explain how to install my installation ends in the middle somewhere, there is no space, but 20 gig is free and
NTFL writes can not transfer more than 4 gig HELP !!!!!!

K
Knight_light 27.04.21

People, but what to do with the limit of 30 launches and the number of days?

B
Bognev 27.04.21

I installed the game according to the instructions, pirate, and the protection system writes that the disk is being emulated and does not allow the game to start. It is necessary to install this system in general and the instructions say that you should not pay attention to protection, they say it has been hacked, but it works. Tell me how to fix this?

K
Knight_light 27.04.21

The protection is removed by Daemon Tools 4.09.1
And you need an image ...

t
taras_dom 27.04.21

To remove the restriction, you need to delete (desktop.ini) when starting the game, make a copy of the registry in advance
[HKEY_USERS S-1-5-21-602162358-1409082233-725345543-1003 Software Cyanide Loki Keys License0]
(S- 1-5-21-602162358-1409082233-725345543-1003) - you have a different value,
remember the start time
For example: delete (desktop.ini), translate the time, run for example (key.reg) and (Loki.exe), return time ago.
That's all and does not require a disk, and the game works without restrictions.

t
taras_dom 27.04.21

desktop.ini - located in the folder (my documents)

m
matvei007 27.04.21

hi. i'm such a mess. the installation instructions say so -
install daemon tools, then install sptd
mount the image in daemon tools
install the game
To start the game, mount DVD1_2 in Daemon Tools 4.09.1 ​​after installing SPTD v1.47
The game is in German. Install the English language or crack
(you need to unpack the GameConfig.xml file into the game folder and run the Loki_Eng.reg or Loki_Rus.reg file and click OK).
I did it all. I updated SPTD1.43 to 1.47. but I can’t find DVD1_2. there is Loki MDF, MDS, Daemon, SPTDinst, Loki rus-eng, readme. no DVD1_2. but with the image from which I installed it does not go. writes that 2 versions were found. but without asking for an activation key. how to be prompted ...

t
taras_dom 27.04.21

Disable CDROM

m
matvei007 27.04.21

proboval.YASU nepomogaet