3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarom 27.04.21 11:23 pm

problem with launching LOKI (Loki: Heroes of Mythology)

who nibudb tell me how to run this game! I'm sitting for the second day, the result is a message The
application has not been launched because it is configured incorrectly. reinstalling the application may fix the problem. Reinstalling doesn't help! How did anyone decide this?
53 Comments
Sort by:
b
braca 27.04.21

to pasha-47 the
alignment is as follows: archives larger than 4GB have problems with unpacking on the fat file system. download partition magic envelopes screw on ntfs. and no problem. the same goes for the game itself. on the veil with her problems do NTFS. and I installed the pirate through daimon 4.09, no problems

D
Driagon 27.04.21

People and in Vista nobody tried loki? Works, lags?

x
xXxilyaxXx 27.04.21

People poyogite! I'm stuck in egypt when loading zones! there is a picture of loading "LOADINGG" although the card is loaded! press "ESC" a menu appears but without a font! tell me what to do! just a hero 30 eq. starting from the beginning is not a hunt!

D
Driagon 27.04.21

Hmm 30 lvla throwing is understandably not a hunt, try to climb in saves and find out with the cards in the
Loki Characters * name of the Persian *
or maybe with the quests
Loki Data Level Generated

P.S. I advise you to periodically throw off the save somewhere for such cases.

V
Viktor_1 27.04.21

The application was not launched because it was not configured correctly. reinstalling the application may fix the problem. Tell me, how is this problem solved? Reinstalled the game said, but it still gives this message ..... HELP PLZ !!!!!!

P
Ph0en1X 27.04.21

people have a problem, I have a problem, I installed the locks of the norms, I played then I installed the update, the game went on the first days of the norms, and it didn’t require a disk, and it’s like that, but right now, when I start it, an update from a reload flies out on the desktop, like or somehow it crashes after the Cyanide logo

D
Driagon 27.04.21

Viktor_1 The
application was not launched because it was configured incorrectly. reinstalling the application may fix the problem. Tell me, how is this problem solved? Reinstalled the game said, but it still gives this message ..... HELP PLZ !!!!!!

My friend had the same thing, the installation of the DirectX package and NET Framework 3 helped

f
folling 27.04.21

Hey! Help me please!!! I have a pirate disk, installed the game, watched a cartoon, chose a Persian and ... EVERYTHING !!! The Start button is not pressed. Does not respond, is highlighted, but not pressed. Maybe someone had this? Help, I beg you !!!

K
Kundun 27.04.21

> Scor80 <9 skaju kak 9 ego zamanil..pobegal ot nego paru minut poubival vol4at kotorix on prizival a zatem vstupil s samim Fenrirom v boi i eto raza 3 cherez malenkie promejutki vremeni posle 4ego on 'prishel vogda 9 mojno uvidet 'vzgl9nuv na ego jiznennuiu polosu otme4u) posle 4ego 9 zastavil bejat ego k lovushke., pobegal vokrug lovushki i on popals9.

A
Android 07 27.04.21

2 Kundun
How lucky. Sometimes he quickly comes across, and sometimes it is necessary to run for 15 minutes. :)

2 folling
I already answered in your thread.
By the way, you need to patch the game with patch v 1.0.8.1 and there is a No-Cd for it. And you can put the patch 1.0.8.3 and the No-Cd from v 1.0.8.1 also rolls.

L
LoliKk 27.04.21

Knight_light
where to download Daemon tools 4.09.1

L
LoliKk 27.04.21

pliz throw the link where to download Daemon tools 4.09.1

G
Gevorg Hovsepyan 27.04.21

Guys tell me what to do I installed from the torrent, that is, after setting all the norm, I click on the icon on the desktop, the launcher comes out, I clicked on to play nothing, I decided to change the compatibility, I put wines 95 (I have 10 wines). I don’t understand mistakes what is wrong ??? and Windows 64 bit mb ​​is all the salt in this?