3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Game Impression (Returnal)

Write your opinion about the game

I have only passed the first boss so far and the game has dragged on. I have never been a fan of this genre, so this thing is difficult for me ... Now I have reached location 2, having defeated the first boss, left the game and you essentially need to start from the beginning (but with nuances, of course, you don't need to beat the boss). This game would have a Quick Resume so that the console could be turned off completely.
The gameplay went, dynamically and without jambs. The work of 3D sound + dualsense functions is generally already part of the gameplay and information content, which cannot be avoided and this gives a new feeling from the games of course. I got used to two modes of firing on one trigger, very convenient. The plot of the type is intriguing, but here I understand it will not be much. A little about the technical component, no bugs, crashes, etc. did not have. The graphics are normal (but in the same spider it was better), there are no downloads, fast movement to any point in the location or transition to another zone is 1-2 seconds.
In general, a good game, I think fans of the genre will immediately go, others can be involved in this genre.
16 Comments
Sort by:
e
etozhestas 09.05.21

I thought that I would have time to get to the resident of the 8th, how naive I was)).
The game really lacks the option to enable / disable the checkpoint at the beginning of the biome. I got to the second boss and died on it, and it just tires me to run through two biomes to the boss. If I die on 3 bosses, then I will have to run 3 biomes - this is such a distraction.
In general, the game is good, there are many references to old fiction like Alien, Stargate and the plot is intriguing.
Plus there is an unpleasant bug that makes the doors stop opening, which can screw up a successful race.
I hope the developed ones will add a checkpoint feature, for such crooked hands like me.

N
Norm112 09.05.21

Somehow from the 15th attempt I got to the first boss and with the astronaut figure I just didn't have enough to knock him down. I caught a bug twice - doors do not work, chests do not open. 60 fps is great, of course, but 1440p is felt at a stretch. I don’t know, but the fact that you need to have a strong nervous system to play this game is for sure.

I
IvanFirsov 09.05.21

This game is yet another proof of how ps5 has fallen in comparison with the last generation of the console and compared to the series x it r, like her games. Lived, ps has always been famous for exclusives. Only now on xboh they are now head and shoulders above)) Even the same medium

R
Rolemanser 09.05.21

IvanFirsov
At the moment, only 3 exclusives have been released to ps 5: astrobot, diman souls and a retailer and you are already yelling at the top of your voice that the exclusives for ps5 have slipped ...

Z
ZaleXL 09.05.21

Rolemanser
as many as three games, and they do not look like nextgen, well, in any way

R
Rolemanser 09.05.21

ZaleXL Astrobot
shows the controller's capabilities. But Diman Souls and Retzine, apparently you haven't even seen it live, but on YouTube you looked at 320 resolution as a maximum.

Z
ZaleXL 09.05.21

Rolemanser
Oh, okay, on YouTube the graph is the same, in 2k the picture is the same as on my computer in games, so I don't need to tell me that the graph on consoles is much better live

R
Rolemanser 09.05.21

ZaleXL
Play 4K videos with a remake of Demon's Souls on YouTube. Just don't mix it up with the original Demon's Souls, or else you'll start ...

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

Rolemanser
Shit grafon in Demon's souls, and 30 fps in 4k, with which no one plays.

R
Rolemanser 09.05.21

Lex-one
Well, yes, in the original shit, in the remake there is an excellent graphon

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

Rolemanser
Wow, the original was 4k on 3 curling iron. I didn’t know, I didn’t know.
What else can you tell me?)

R
Rolemanser 09.05.21

Lex-one
Lech, of course, forgive me, but you guys got drunk)))

R
Rolemanser 09.05.21

Suddenly, who is not vkurse Reconstructor works only on the current biome and if you close the game, then it also does not work (((

o
olddedgamer 01.06.21

When will the PC be merged?

A
Anderby 25.01.22

Played 8 hours. Reached the first boss and visited the house. I died 50-80 times. After 8 hours, having died from falling into a puddle, resurrecting once again on the ship, with exactly the same resources with which I started 8 hours ago, I closed the game, deleted it and put the disk up for sale. I'm not interested in what's next. It is interesting for me to quickly forget this torture and rehabilitate myself. Returnal is just a joke. If I got this game for free, I would delete it after an hour.
You know, there is such a joke: “In the future, the Game game will be released, there will be a big green button, you press it, thereby passing the game and then showing off to your friends what kind of player you are.” So, Returnal is the antagonist of this very game. This is where you walk in, die from every fart and brag about how hardcore you are. If shit could be written to discs, then it would turn out to be a disc with Returnal. If you want to think hard about the meaning of life, or want to quit games once and for all, play Returnal.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.01.23

Anderby
A good feature of the game officially coming to PC in 2023.