3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
||| 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Freezes (Resident Evil: Village)

I welcome everyone. After half an hour, the game hangs tightly and the message "your system has detected that the amd driver response timed out". RX 5700XT card. Game license, steam. What to do? Driver latest 21.5.1
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST_0201 09.05.21

||| The same problem on the RX 590 ..

W
Wаlking in dark 09.05.21

|||
GHOST_0201
The latest driver? Have you tried rolling back to the previous version?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

|||
Whether the video card is overheating, monitor the temperature.

|

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Doom eternal and forza horaisen are now installed, there are no such problems

|

On different graphics settings, it still throws it out

|

look-look The
map does not heat up above 67 degrees, in idle 30-33

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

|||
And Windows has been updated to the latest version

|

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Yes

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

|||
And before these flights it was normal or they were immediately

W
Wаlking in dark 09.05.21

|||
Jamb of the driver. Here's the same problem. The person advises to install version 19

It would be interesting to check my video card from AMD (it was, but ordered to live a long time) :(

|

Thank you all, I deleted the driver via DDU (safe mode), and rolled on 20.9.1, the flight seemed to be normal, I played for an hour, there was no error

l
look-look 09.05.21

|||
what card ?? asus ???????? memory chips with gaskets? if without then overheat chmpov (amd disease)

|

look-look
Not, card from gigabytes

K
Kirill Belokhvost 05.08.21

Guys, what's going on with me, in short a pirate and sometimes it freezes when you shoot at random mobs.

H
Hamonus 05.08.21

Kirill Belokhvost
When you download a pirate, the problem may not only be in the game. What video card do you have, how much RAM, ssd or hdd? Maybe I can help

K

Hamonus
gtx 1650 super, 16 gigs of opera playing on hdd

H
Hamonus 05.08.21

Kirill Belokhvost
If there is ssd, then it is better to install there, friezes are usually associated with RAM, I tried different pirates, I have all the rules in the license, too. Maybe it's crookedly installed, or maybe such a repack. I just do not pirate games and I xs what can be with a pirate

K

I have not installed Hamonus on ssd yet, but the crashes disappeared, xs how it works, but they just disappeared and I did not change anything.

s
sukqmadicc 07.10.21

look-look
Hello, tell me in more detail what the problem is (I just don't really fumble in video cards) for the second day I worry about the drivers, delete, roll new ones, but nothing helps (((

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

sukqmadicc
It's simple, in safe mode, remove the video driver with Display Driver Uninstaller, from the official AMD website, download the latest driver for your video card, if the freeze continues:

Set low graphics settings except for resolution, limit fps to 60.
Put swap file at 10 gigabytes.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.
Run the game as administrator.