3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
||| 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Freezes (Resident Evil: Village)

I welcome everyone. After half an hour, the game hangs tightly and the message "your system has detected that the amd driver response timed out". RX 5700XT card. Game license, steam. What to do? Driver latest 21.5.1
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rayzla 28.10.21

I have an Rx 460 card and this problem is only in cs, it gives an error or WattMan or waiting for a driver, everything is fine in other games

R
Rayzla 28.10.21

Resetting cs, reducing the voltage of the card, reducing the frequencies, the problem did not go away

R
Rayzla 28.10.21

I even took a new one, it still did not help anything

s
sukqmadicc 24.11.21

Pavel Rally
Now I'll try, drove to the service said that the video core (ASUS rx580) flew, can this be true?

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

sukqmadicc
If the video core flew, does the video card die? How will you try?

s
sukqmadicc 24.11.21

Pavel Rally
I tried to do what you wrote about before, deleted the firewood in safe mode and rolled new ones, the problem did not go away. It appears when you do something quickly, for example, you quickly scroll through the tabs in the browser, or you open it, you change something in the amd utility. And the service told me that the problem is in the video core, and they offered to buy a video card from them and solder the video core from it. So I'm wondering what happens to the video card when the video core fails

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

sukqmadicc
To make sure Windows is not to blame, do a clean reinstall, do you have a spare hard drive? Try to install Windows 10 (20H2) there, ask about the video core here.
https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/

s
sukqmadicc 24.11.21

Pavel Rally
interrupted Windu, downloaded the image from the official site. I noticed that when an error is knocked out, the cooler stops and nothing can be done with the video card (in terms of increasing the speed of the cooler in the msi afterburner program)

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

sukqmadicc
Probably dying in truth, for how much do they offer to buy a video card?