3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 09.05.21 08:19 pm

Take a break from discussing pvp, postroykas and other bot bots for a second. (Diablo 2)

Haven't played here for about six months. Not so long ago I came in, made a golder. And it was enough for me for exactly 3 days. For 3 days I haven’t pulled out a single hoop even slightly useful from the gambling, and I have something to compare with. About 2 years ago, I could easily pull out a hoop in a day, even a maroon one. And now there is one blueprint with krapomodami. Frankly speaking, I got the impression that, besides sitting and chatting, there is really nothing to do on this server: to catch a pvp game is a whole event, pvm, due to the lack of a drop, is not of interest after level 89 (the amulet requires, although I reached 97 six months ago).

And chatting comes down to:
- Ty% ^ &
- Nekul'turnaya i agressivnaya molodezh ', kotoraya vo mnogom opredelyaet lico PG, v goryachej diskussii poroj upotreblyaet vyrazhenie "Ty% ^ &". Like pravilo dannaya fraza oznachaet, chto lyubaya popytka dialoga s opponentom obrechena na proval, ego moral'nye kachestva ne vyderzhivayut nikakoj kritiki, a prakticheskoj pol'zy ot spora ozhidat 'ne prihoditsya. YA, sobstvenno govorya, k chemu, Bitard ... Inogda mne stanovitsya zhalko, chto ya ne prinadlezhu k chislu nekul'turnoj i agressivnoj molodezhi, ved 'togda mne ne prishlos' by pisat' dlinnoe pis'mo.
- Nuhai pesu

Am I right or wrong? Maybe there is a separate sub-realm, where everyone is doing something interesting?
78 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaril 09.05.21

I would be satisfied even if stupidly +2 hp for the level of sharpening were added to all clothes - even such a meager bonus would have already begun to stimulate the withdrawal of trash from the game

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

Yaril, there is a way out; D

Y
Yaril 09.05.21

Obsessed
to open your own server with your wishlist embodied?)

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

Yaril, put it in the face))

K
Klassewer 09.05.21

Obsessed
Grandfather, have you forgotten to take your pills?
This is already in another place, and not just one. You can just go there.

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

although everyone
already knows it Klassewer, uncle, still learn to read between stg'ok, oh wei! : D and yes, we didn’t fall for g'eklama of the stacks of g'esug'sov! <; D

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

Yaril, I would suggest entering here orb of frustration - 99.9% chance to screw up a unique, 0.1% - to get 2 sockets on it, into one of which you can insert only stones (not higher than normal gradation!). will be stylish and pgshny. and most importantly, we seem to keep up with the whole world ;-)

A
Archon guard 09.05.21

Obsessed wrote:
I would suggest to enter orb of frustration here - 99.9% chance to screw up a unique, 0.1% - to get 2 sockets on it, into one of which only stones can be inserted,
or
Yaril wrote:
as if sharpening a piece of clothing with a copy of a piece of clothing, it will display much faster gear from the game without gizmos, this would raise the price of things that usually no one even picks up, and the "points" would be too valuable,
what kind of extraordinary things you offer, it's much further from the original than some kind of pawnshop that essentially does not change anything in to the game itself, but simply creates an alternative to the wig (in terms of the extraction of runes) and sales (by adjusting prices)
and this is also recommended to be taken by a team of orderlies, KaVeRe ay-u, de your team, why are these posons writing this heresy with impunity))

Y
Yaril 09.05.21

Obsessed is a
funny orb, but) in the description, the chance of success really needs to be done more to be used) (in fact, 99.9% chance to burn everything that is needed) plus)

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

offer / do not change / create / to use
Archon Guard, Yaril, I am not suggesting anything. I am burning)
my wet fantasies: there is a firm, he works for modest money, for which he is appreciated. there are no assistants and will not be, tk. a) they are not given money (this is Russia, baby! do it for this, on enthusiasm!), b) those who want to help free-of-charge are sent by a paranoid-firm with a forest. the firm has enough forces to solve those. questions, access to akkami, solutions of the srachs "the best friend kedanul me !!" and so on .. no confused dips (which then need to be accompanied, eliminate the consequences, apologize to those who have lost their gear, etc) I WILL NOT HAVE A CHILD! =)

A
Archon guard 09.05.21

Obsessed wrote:
no messy dips (which then need to be accompanied, eliminated the consequences, apologize to those who have lost their gear, etc) I WILL NOT HAVE A CHILD! =)
Therefore, it is necessary to avoid such dopes with all sorts of "tricks" that just make the game more like a mod, and even may not work as intended, and then you will need support and there further down the list.
the pawnshop, about which I wrote, will not change anything in the properties of the items themselves, and if on this very new tab at the NPC you also fasten a special button which will then need to be specially poked on the item being sold (like a hammer on the item being repaired), then this will also be an additional protection against the "fool", and if there is another "cancel the last deal" nearby, then the consequences of an accidental click not because of what is needed at all will not be in principle.

ps it is
also worth saying that this very pawnshop has one more, at first glance, not obvious but very positive moment for beginners, they will know the prices (added 25% to the price in the pawnshop, here's the price in the chat for you) and the pedalogue will decrease!
and this is also not a very small plus to popularity

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

Archon Guard, (

T
T-fox 09.05.21

Archon Guard
and it’s also recommended to take me away with a brigade of orderlies, KaVeRe ay-u, de your brigade
My mother taught me not to be rude to old people, so I try to show respect for pensioners;)))) Yes, and the Obs have no Persians. From whom will the admin take the cells of the chest? Thoughts, pzhlsta, analytically!

Y
Yaril 09.05.21

Archon Guard wrote:
which just make the game more like a mod, and even may not work as intended, and then you will need support and there further down the list.
The pawnshop, about which I wrote, will not change anything in the properties of the items themselves,
this is painstaking coding in the pawnshop and a lot of errors and vulnerabilities, with the help of which, if these errors are not found in time, enterprising people will get a bunch of runes "freezing" by selling golimy crap or not selling anything at all in the end, but getting zods. In the line, for example, in the early stages up to the interlude, there were bugs with adena in which it was possible to become a billionaire selling arrows and other nonsense. Right there, as always, there are opportunities for dupe playing with bags and other garbage. and potentially bugs. And a long steam.

Y
Yaril 09.05.21

so pawnshop is also modding, too difficult, not as intended, difficult to implement. I am not against this modification, I would play with a similar one, but it will not be ...

Y
Yaril 09.05.21

with sharpening, everything is simpler - if (I have thought of a scheme in which sharpening is always 50% chance extremely simple)
if 2 unique items (or brilliant green) with the same name are converted in a cube, then:
1 randomly 1 of the items is selected and disappears.
2the second item gets +1 to the enchant level from its current level.
3the current admin bonus is added according to the level. (for example, armor +2 hp for lvl, weapons + 5% units for lvl and + 2% damage with all elements of skill for lvl (for magicians).)
That is, if we need to get, for example, perf griffon +10, we need to put 2 in a cube perf griffon + 9.
if we put there 1 perf griffin +9 and 1 low griffin +0, then with a probability of 50% we end up with a low griffin +1 and break the monitor. It seems that coding is extremely simple.
But the griffons will never be fired like that, this mechanism for withdrawing from the game from lem to east.

Y
Yaril 09.05.21

+1 2
+2 4
+3 8
+4 16
+5 32
+6 64
+7 128
+8 256
+9 512
+10 1024 hmmm. Given the number of unique items required to be guaranteed to get +10 gear, I don’t make sense to limit the maximum level of sharpening. I would now drop 20 shak from my mules and flaunt it in a random shak with a +8 hp bonus on it) not bad. Okay, I dreamed and that's enough ...

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

T-Fox, come on, be rude,} {3₽ ¢ Hum! : D

painstaking coding and a bunch of Yaril bugs and vulnerabilities
, don't let the office fall, let Archon keep doing it! ;-) reply kot-stargazer yesterday at 13:17 # Expert rating: 61Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
cut it,} {3₽ ¢ Hum! : D
Bro, teach me the same plz TRANSLIT OF THE GODS, though languages ​​are bad for me, but I will try, honestly, honestly!
I also want to learn how to write so incomprehensibly and creatively in a seemingly familiar and understandable language !!! It's just hee-hee addict ... Not to be confused with Hihoy!))) Reply T-Fox yesterday at 15:27 # Expert rating: 71Obsessed wrote:
oh well, rude
OK:
Your brain has atrophied from the real world all over the place! replyObsessed yesterday at 22:07 # Expert Rating: 71kot-stargazer, 40 tYt cJl0} | {H @ B @ -T @? <: D

T-Fox, ..and for a long time! )) and what do you want, 10+ years on this forum! ; D replyLogin to participate in the discussion.