3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crust punk 09.05.21 08:21 pm

System cursor in the corners of the screen (Resident Evil: Village)

Does anyone have a system cursor at the corners in the game? I tried everything, it does not clean up. If someone finds a solution - let me know, please!
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smikaj 09.05.21

Bro, I have the same thing (

C
Crust punk 09.05.21

Smikaj
So, I am not the only one with such garbage .. Looks like a little underdeveloped. I hope they will fix it or the people will come up with something themselves soon.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

Crust Punk
May Not Full Screen Mode Worth

C
Crust punk 09.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Worth. And I tried different modes, in window mode the same nonsense for some reason

C
Crack 09.05.21

Crust Punk
Same problem

C
Crust punk 09.05.21

Crack
In the incentive, many people talk about this problem, including those with a resolution of 1920x1200. They generally have a black bar at the top and the cursor is also visible, but no one knows what to do about it (

p
pit80 24.05.21

At the bottom of the screen, the cursor runs. I have 1920x1200 (it doesn't matter Full or In a Window without borders). ((
Cant of course.

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

pit80
At someone like, apparently. I have a resolution of 1360x768 and at the top the cursor appears and disappears when turning. This is terribly annoying and ruins the dive. It is also useless to set screen modes, it does not help. When the patch is now released and fixed, there is no information at all.

p
pit80 24.05.21

Swordwielder
About patches I'm not sure what will be for this glitch. see only tested on 16: 9 monitors (As a template).
Therefore, I'm not sure there will be a patch on this topic. People will quickly find a solution, or a trick. (That's for sure).
One solution was on one of the forums. But, it is a little inconvenient there. Constantly turn on and off.
Can help
http://www.jholjhaal.com/hide-mouse-cursor-on-windows-with-mouse-pointer-scheme/
After starting the game, hide the cursor.

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

pit80
Also not sure, however, if people complain, then I think they will pay attention and correct it. Still, there are a lot of people with this problem. Yes, I googled recently and there was a topic in the incentive. A dude like throws a link to this instruction, but there are 7 Windows and 8, and I have 10 for a long time.

V
Vvvvd 24.05.21

Swordwielder
Disabling or enabling a fixed cursor somewhere in the game settings can help. I don't remember the exact name of the option, try it.

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

Vvvvd
I tried everything, I said the same. Nothing helps

S
Salfor 24.05.21

I made a special guide for this case, albeit with crutches, but how else, here is the link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2486639678

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

Salfor
Something you somehow so-so described to edit this batch file. Either you copy what you wrote into it, or it is not at all clear, you copied it, but as a result, an error pops up. And even where are the parentheses prescribed the path to the game and what? All the same, an error, it does not roll, it does not find the specified path.

p
pit80 24.05.21

Salfor
THANKS !!! HELPED!
Then I just added a second batch file
@echo off
start "" e: games nomousy nomousy.exe / show
exit
After the game, to return the cursor .. DONE! I believed there would be a solution before the patches were released.
Respect!

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

pit80
Stop what? You just registered the games folder, not the game folder? What is this nonsense?

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

pit80
Okay, I did it according to your example. It seems to work. How did you come up with this? He didn't even write a hint of these dances with tambourines at all ..

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

In general, guys, there is a solution - use it! Thanks a lot to Salfor. Be sure to thank him on Steam for your guidance)

S
Salfor 24.05.21

You are always welcome) I thought that I wrote everything clearly, just change the batch file from the archive to what I wrote and that's it. But someone had troubles, I'll try to rewrite it later so that everyone understands everything.

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

Salfor
Well, just "specify the path to the folder" is usually what they say about the game folder) Maybe, of course, this is just how I understood it, but nevertheless.