3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crust punk 09.05.21 08:21 pm

System cursor in the corners of the screen (Resident Evil: Village)

Does anyone have a system cursor at the corners in the game? I tried everything, it does not clean up. If someone finds a solution - let me know, please!
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salfor 24.05.21

By the way, it is not necessary to create a second body shirt, just click again on the first body shirt and that's it, the mouse will appear again.

S
Swordwielder 24.05.21

Salfor
Yes, everything is fast and convenient. I turned it on at the right time, if necessary)

G
Guest 17.06.21

To all of you who are trying to fix the cursor and black bars issue here is a easy workaround.

G
Guest 17.06.21

1-The problem is caused because you are in a non 16:9 resolution. 2-Use Nvidia or AMD Custom Resolution with stretching 3-In my case the original resolution of my screen is 1440x900 16:10, so I set de Custom resolution to the closest upper 16:9 resolution in my case woudld be 1600x900 16:9. This easy method will eliminate the black bars and mouse in the corners, but depending on your native resolution distortion may occur because of the stretching. REMEMBER: by setting this custom res. you can leave your desktop resolution native, and change the resolution in game only.

M
Magnum 500 08.09.21

And without dancing with a tambourine, can you remove the cursor? Interferes

a
aserok 28.10.21

I found a solution to the problem on the incentive. To do this, download the nomousy program, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CR6ukPritfDs6F5ZIh-SH_qxgiEcAhkh/view?usp=sharing Open the folder, drop it anywhere on the disk, open the game, (alt + tab), press 1 once on the bat file, the cursor should disappear, while it will work, then again (alt + tab) and that's it, If you click on the batch file again, the mouse will appear.

K
KoKShark 09.01.22

Cursor block

K
KoKShark 09.01.22

Settings-control-cursor lock-on. Truncated.

K
KoKShark 09.01.22

Settings - Cursor Lock Control-On. Truncated.

i
intolerable 20.02.22

KoKShark
still goes beyond the screen border))

a
amigolord 18.03.22

aserok
thanks kind person)

c
convel 09.07.22

I made everything easier, drew a black cursor and put it, now it just merges with the frames and is not visible

u
upsik 20.01.23

I just got to the eight, if it’s still relevant, the resolution helped me to set it to 1920x1080, the black frames and the cursor disappeared, respectively. But my monik has also seen dinosaurs, so I don’t know how new ones will work)

D
DxT_project 26.01.23

My monitor with a resolution of 1440x900 helped me with 1366x768, stretched it easily but didn’t spoil the picture much, except for clarity, look for the resolution that is closer to yours but at the same time stretches it to full screen, or download a mouse locker.