3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 02.11.19 03:15 am

Breaking locks (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

How to avoid burglary?(break, blow, burn)It's not real!Play on the keyboard....it acucena that ....... designed for gamepad(( - slowly you can spin the disk just sticks...
54 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 02.11.19

Waffen
odd easy hacking

W
Waffen 02.11.19

Ilya Lyapin
Playing on the gamepad?

w
wired_ 02.11.19

Same garbage in a very easy lock pissed away 5 picks yet was able to scroll through this circle (((

S
SeanFein 02.11.19

wired_
I suffered absolute failure( I drunk face filled, then I operalional all the picks. Beat him just Zerg rush with chums-Gopnik.

A
Analius 02.11.19

I also palatal nerves with these picks right now, less turns

I
Ilya Lyapin 02.11.19

Waffen
nope,PS4 is not working or I rollpak

s
skotchick 02.11.19

Ilya Lyapin
DS4Windows and DualShock works in all games.

S
Sanya 21 02.11.19

Wanted to buy but because of the burglary, they went to hell. On the first spent half an hour, the second time the fourth hour was not able to open, basically had tried moral freaks spent a lot of time, such abuse, I have not experienced!!!

I
Igyana 02.11.19

Yeah, latchkey developed naburili PPC

F
Fastgamer24 02.11.19

Sanya 21
Yeah! All these sokolikov, Pitch boyars cheated.

b
blin88 02.11.19

I play with a gamepad, but when I use the master key turn on shooters. Not one castle could not open on the controller because the left stick should be fixed in one position and rotate simultaneously with the right. I couldn't even the easiest to open

R
RGC 02.11.19

On kawamichi not yet broke the lock, opened the locks probably 5 pieces(very light and light). Have you noticed anything unusual, perhaps you have not read the basic tutorials and do something wrong?

M
Max Quesnay 02.11.19

For those who have ignition occurs when hacking on the nexus mod posted: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/3

S
Setesh 02.11.19

first, thought was very difficult, but this is because it is not properly done, then went like clockwork

v
vitolive 02.11.19

AS I POMALO ???? tell me how console gamers? I'm a bitch catch a fucking yellow mugs and at the same time turn the left stick - it is Not really on the controller - the campaign for PC players did breaking locks

O
Oasis777 02.11.19

RGC
vitolive
Confirm 100%. The Joss play - use the lock pick not DIFFICULT! Well, just P & N E TS!!!!! Experience playing similar games, I have enough. On the keyboard+mouse is easier 100 times, but so far opened 2 of the castle were safe rebooted 8-9 times IT PIPETS!!!! Nah-I SO hard!?!??!!!!

S
Setesh 02.11.19

vitolive
well, I in all RPG play only on clavomax, so do not experience problems

A
Ar4er2016 02.11.19

The question is not a lot of off-topic. Someone lost the master key from the inventory? Usually after downloading or some story cut-scenes.

D
Damask1648 02.11.19

Max Quesnay
You can also note the mod on a normal save, no snaps of it.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1

D
Damask1648 02.11.19

Max Quesnay
During the mod works sucks, when I attempt to open the light lock writes the lock is too complex