3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 02.11.19 03:15 am

Breaking locks (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

How to avoid burglary?(break, blow, burn)It's not real!Play on the keyboard....it acucena that ....... designed for gamepad(( - slowly you can spin the disk just sticks...
54 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord_Mouse 02.11.19

Spent 2-3 hours to learn how to somehow break the lock, the chest difficulty very easy. On the controller. Console PS4.
The feeling after the first successful hacking was as if was all part of Dark Souls on hardcore.

A
A KU 02.11.19

Yes, after vicci abilities of even the most complex can be easily opened, the skeleton key does not break almost dragged him in a circle and the ball some how pull...
with pickpocketing right now, fuck more...

O
Oasis777 02.11.19

Ar4er2016
Current I recently lost EVERYTHING (6 pieces) lock picks from the inventory!!! E T O P N E TS!

A
Ar4er2016 02.11.19

Oasis777
I had some time. While no longer disappear.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 02.11.19

almost my hacking. Miller bought all the training,right now, as they say on easy.the most difficult locks open in a drunken state.
so any mods and cheats on a hack isn't needed!

P
Pomu4 02.11.19

Decided to start anew and castles with 0 skill break without any problems. The main thing to get the hang of it.
In the last game since level 9. very sophisticated locks were broken already without any problems.
Skills took the strength, the sound of breaking and simplification of hacking

D
Dzhoel Miller 02.11.19

Most importantly practice! Please also do not properly pick locks, and now I'm a master cracker :)

w
wired_ 02.11.19

I take it back, now after leveling, hacking , very complex open as well as very easy and nothing breaks

l
litess 02.11.19

But what if when you open the lock there is no ball? Neither gray nor yellow. This is a bug?

N
Negih 02.11.19

litess
litess wrote:
But what if when you open the lock there is no ball?
Bug most likely, but the complexity can be high.
When you drive the ball (look for where he is yellow), then the ball grows in size, when it is hot. Pay attention to this and find a yellow ball

s
sin_69 02.11.19

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LOCKS, I recommend a potion of Cat's foot (increases the level of pickpocketing and lockpicking 5 units). Recipe: Water, 1 handful of herbs (Valerian, Eyebright, Chamomile) and 1 Web.
Throw into the pot the web and eyebright.Boil 3 turns. Izmelchai Valerian.Add it and boil 1 turn. wait until cool down. Izmelchai Daisy and throw it into the pot - do NOT BOIL. All. 10 minutes that applies the potion will be able to find retouching. It is not alcoholic. So not drinking will.

d
dexex 02.11.19

becoming accustomed to the casual, and a bit of fighting is more difficult, the more difficult hacking, theft interesting - just howling.I a burglary and theft has circulated somewhere 2-3 city was surrounded ,with combat just to help read it 2 times and in the arena well to spend 20-30 minutes...

The escha as an option if there is no Cat paws - taking skill Drunken luck , and under the booze castles complex opened to cheers.

m
maestro125 02.11.19

Waffen
that's just the opposite! This garbage in the sticks generally impossible to perform, to twist the right stick in the position in which it puts the game in General is unreal!

N
NightHawkreal 02.11.19

Developed tried to do it all. )