3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 09.05.21 08:23 pm

Inventory Editor (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

This Cheat Engine table is intended to replace normal skins / ships / ship crews, etc. on those sold for Helix.
The table is suitable for normal game and Uplay +

Get Items Open + Inventory -> + Inventory: Get Item -> + Bulk Get Item (packs, quests, materials). Then we double-click on the script inscription opposite any (for example + Get Draugr Pack (9pcs) (the script editor will open).
Look for the section "pIIDList: // 512 slots max" there and add / change the list like this:
dq 0000000000000001 // Quantit
dq 0000017D209190C1
dq 000001868D0CA46B
dq 000001868D0CDD90
dq 00000186B3609D43
dq 00000186B3609CF7
dq 00000186B3609D1D
dq 00000186B3609D0A
dq 0000000000000000 // stop pattern
Next, click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added automatically.
The values ​​can be no more than 512

Deleting items To delete items, use: + Inventory / + Inventory: EditQuantity / + All Inventory Items
Select the section and item you need, in the Value field, change to 0, then Save / Load

All updates of the Cheat Engine table and Excel tables will be written in the comments.

Download Inventory Editor
Inventory Editor [HotFix]
Sets Helix
Helix Items (ENG)
All Items (ENG)
171 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beyond48 09.05.21

Guys, if you are not in the know, yubisoft fills up your screenshots and because of this took measures to remove paid things, tie it up

A
AlexanderYA 09.05.21

Beyond48
If you are not aware, it started from the moment when the news about the very first version of the table, which was first published on our website, spread throughout the Internet, and various Internet portals began to write about it, and screenshots that are published on forum under the spoiler, they do not appear in search engines.

B
Beyond48 09.05.21

But still, guys, it's not beautiful. I understand adding things, but not posting screenshots everywhere. Developers are doing, they are trying, but here everything has already been shown

P
Petekuk 09.05.21

Beyond48
No doubt but I honestly feel "leaks" like these boost sales / interest. Ubisoft have done nothing to promote Wrath of the Druids and it's 2 weeks away

G
GeborenUmZuLeben 09.05.21

Beyond48
What kind of efforts are we talking about? Issue all the recolors of original skins and even donate skins (just compare the last donate skin of the mystic with the donate skin of Einheria and you will understand that it doesn’t even smell like “efforts”), sheer hack for 20 euros, and I seriously think that people don’t have everything is all right with their heads, who actively donate into this shit, proving foaming at the mouth, making arguments like "don't like - don't buy".

G
GeborenUmZuLeben 09.05.21

La, Basim's costume is just a song, there is only one-handed swords to wait for, and there will be just a cannon. Of the new sets, the set of the knight of the round table looks very good, the set of modernity is purely for the fan, fans of the stalker and the metro will go if there are any here. Tattoos from the sets are generally past, well, at most, a dragon on the shoulder from the same set of a knight will overtake well, the rest is not (it's a matter of taste, if that). The riding lion all from the same set also looks awesome, the rest is just so, the raven from the modernity set is even more or less. For the Drakkar, too, passable items, from the set of the knight Isu still somehow looks good, for the settlement the items are not bad

F
Fenderrr 09.05.21

And how to fix the fashion. My textures are not glued after the update. As far as I understand, the developers have reshuffled a lot of things and now the mods do not replace what is needed. And for me to be happy, I just need Ragnar in this game. =)

t
tomrider 09.05.21

it is necessaryAlexanderYA
yes, just make a vidos, and write like this, add 1 thing, that's so much, like this helix sets and so on. As for not downloading, I have been using this site for a very long time and in vain drive people away (((((

A
AlexanderYA 09.05.21

tomrider
I drive / ignore those who do not want to read the description at all, watch the video, etc. Sometimes the question arises, why am I doing all this at all, if there are individuals who do not read anything, who are too lazy to go into the table and see the ID, but only need to ask the same questions.
And now you have an answer, there is a vidos and a description of how to do this with several things, but it is logical that one thing is done the same, if you would at least deign to look at the description.
And not to speak out a la "I already understood until you wait until you have to wait for the horse-drawn carriage," in principle, you generally have nothing to answer.

D
Dipset Dipset 09.05.21

AlexanderYA
There is still armor here but I can't find the ID
https://imgur.com/gallery/YC3Kmmj

A
AlexanderYA 09.05.21

Dipset Dipset
This page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xvljYOJVyCXuZKNCKOxDWFxjcLEYMgr-1MjBulIkE0c/edit#gid=86207459
Lines 10 through 44

But this armor is not Helix, as usual, which can be found in the new Annex , so I didn't add it to the Helix table

D
Dipset Dipset 09.05.21

AlexanderYA
Thank you very much for what you are doing

t
tomrider 09.05.21

AlexanderYA okay I will not argue, I figured it out and thanks for that)

D
Dipset Dipset 09.05.21

AlexanderYA
Noticed a bug. If you add simple clothes and then save and load, they will disappear

J
Jazz2Us 09.05.21

Deepset Deepset Are
Wrath of the Druids items disappearing or all standard items in general?

D
Dipset Dipset 09.05.21

Jazz2Us
Only from add-on

J
Jazz2Us 09.05.21

Dipset Dipset
Well then, this is hardly a bug, it is possible that they are temporarily not supported yet

D
Dipset Dipset 09.05.21

Jazz2Us
well, new sets don't disappear from the store. I think the cant is in the dll file

J
Jazz2Us 09.05.21

Dipset Dipset
Because this is the groundwork for the upcoming release of these very sets, they have nothing to do with the upcoming dls

A
AlexanderYA 09.05.21

Dipset Dipset
As Jazz2Us correctly wrote from above, they will become "available" after the release of the DLC, and in general there is no point in them. I think all this armor will be available as the new DLC progresses