3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 09.05.21 08:23 pm

Inventory Editor (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

This Cheat Engine table is intended to replace normal skins / ships / ship crews, etc. on those sold for Helix.
The table is suitable for normal game and Uplay +

Get Items Open + Inventory -> + Inventory: Get Item -> + Bulk Get Item (packs, quests, materials). Then we double-click on the script inscription opposite any (for example + Get Draugr Pack (9pcs) (the script editor will open).
Look for the section "pIIDList: // 512 slots max" there and add / change the list like this:
dq 0000000000000001 // Quantit
dq 0000017D209190C1
dq 000001868D0CA46B
dq 000001868D0CDD90
dq 00000186B3609D43
dq 00000186B3609CF7
dq 00000186B3609D1D
dq 00000186B3609D0A
dq 0000000000000000 // stop pattern
Next, click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added automatically.
The values ​​can be no more than 512

Deleting items To delete items, use: + Inventory / + Inventory: EditQuantity / + All Inventory Items
Select the section and item you need, in the Value field, change to 0, then Save / Load

All updates of the Cheat Engine table and Excel tables will be written in the comments.

Download Inventory Editor
Inventory Editor [HotFix]
Sets Helix
Helix Items (ENG)
All Items (ENG)
171 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imnogamer 28.06.21

Huge THANKS to everyone for the work done! Will there be a new version of the table soon?

D
Dipset Dipset 04.07.21

Crazyoung
Got an ID?

C
Crazyoung 04.07.21

Dipset Dipset
Where from? The foreign youtuber had a vidos, where he showed a new set, it includes a shield with a Fenrir face. There is also silence on foreign sites

C
Crazyoung 04.07.21

We closed the shop for the campaign) A new set can already be bought, but there is still no updated table)

D
Dipset Dipset 04.07.21

Crazyoung
And it won't. The creators of the table made it paid by subscription on patreon

M
Mannered 04.07.21

Deepset Deepset
where this world is heading ...

D
Dipset Dipset 04.07.21

Manner
There you have to pay 10 bucks every month. So count it. It's cheaper to buy sets in the helix store

M
Mannered 04.07.21

Dipset Dipset
yes really, and you need to ... ep at all

P
Petekuk 04.07.21

Dipset Dipset
Budabum is only on Patreon now? Oh well was good while it lasted ....

B
Beyond48 04.07.21

Creation of cheats has led to a thirst for profit ...

I
Imnogamer 04.07.21

Beyond48
This often happens .. These people, enthusiasts, could be understood if they took no more than a dollar for their work, but a gold piece of dollars is generally not serious. Although, due to the general overpopulation, those guys who will pay will still be found. Although, in the case of this particular table, it is much easier to donate to the yubiks themselves. Yes, and this table is paid no, no, but somewhere on the forum it will pop up, if it has not already surfaced.

B
Beyond48 04.07.21

Imnogamer
While not on that forum on which he recently uploaded the table, I could not find the paid version at all. I hope there will be a kind person who will share the updated table. I don’t intend to donate yubisoft anyway, the only thing I have to do is buy a third DLS, it seems will no longer be part of the Season Pass

B
Beyond48 04.07.21

Imnogamer
And to pay for this table, it's easier to hand over the author to the developers, he not only opened a theft shop, but now he also wants money for it.

B
Beyond48 04.07.21

Imnogamer
I do not know specifically whether he made the table paid, if sunbeam then he has been sitting on patreon for a long time, but he is not involved in the inventory editor

I
Imnogamer 04.07.21

Beyond48 Both are
possible. I have been following SunBeam, I have been following this "ray" for a long time. He wrote last or the year before last, I don't remember literally, but something like - that, they say, "thankless work", making cracking tables and so on, and he will not spend a single second of his fervor. This is how this fruit suddenly "saw the light". )) As for Budabum, I will not say anything, except that they may actually be the same person for a couple. Here the question has long been that, unlike trainers, neither miners nor Trojans really fit into tables. Therefore, the design to move in the direction of Patron looks, to put it mildly, somewhat belated.

I
Imnogamer 04.07.21

Beyond48
And again, you can understand all of them, the guys want to have income without hunching over at the same time on some next impudent "daddy".

M
Mannered 04.07.21

... yes the dog is with them. I took these clothes only because there is such a possibility. would not have been, well, it would not have been.
I don’t play with them anyway, for the collection, maybe

P
Petekuk 04.07.21

Yeah I kind of get it as I assume it's a lot of work to do this kind of thing. Still $ 10 a month seems very high but if it's sunbeam I know he does a lot more than release hashes - takes requests for changes etc .. but beyond my price range ....

d
dupaa23 12.07.21

link to Patreon?

I
Imnogamer 12.07.21

dupaa23
Hold. - https://www.patreon.com/sunbeam906 59 suckers are already "hanging out" there. After I read his relatively recent "masterpieces" here - https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14379&p=199522#p199522, I strongly advise against contacting.