3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 09.05.21 08:26 pm

How to arrange things on the shelves? (Fallout 3)

1. what the fuck are you deleting a topic? but?
2. in general, I need help - I would like to know how to put all things on the shelves in cabinets (not inside, but in open boxes) on tables, etc ... downloaded, for example, a mod with a house for Megaton (room is added) and there in the box neatly lie 2x 10mm pestles + 2x Laser pestles + a Chinese sword on the shelf above =)) and
so this is the question - I have things weighing 1500 kg, and I will arrange it for a long time (you know) ... program or through which you can put everything on the shelves? should i throw everything out of inventory? please tell me, I beg you ...
how ANSWER NORMALLY AND UNDERSTANDING, you can ONLY then delete the topic
41 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 09.05.21

Screens?

L
Lagre 09.05.21

Sorry, the typo was corrected.
yes they are the most with the help of which keys?

U
Uncle Dаn 09.05.21

People, in the gallery I have 52 bottles of quantum exactly set! That's why you need to arrange things! (=

G
Guardian. 09.05.21

Lagre
"I apologize, there was a typo corrected"
- nothing, it happens to everyone.

A screenshot can be made using the Print Screen - PrtScr key on the keyboard on the right. Specifically in the case of Fallout 3, they are saved to the game folder in BMP format.

L
Lagre 09.05.21

Thank you The Guardian for your help!

G
Guardian. 09.05.21

You are welcome.

K
Komodo Saurian 09.05.21

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Komodo Saurian 09.05.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

=, ...., =

M
Mcmak 09.05.21

What are you worried about? items are placed with the Z button or the GECK-ohm .----- but this is stupid because the design in this game does not solve anything. Why decorate the hut (well, if only this is not the necessary garbage) when all Mona's items are sold or they will come in handy. And in general, the box was opened there, all the stuff piled up and went for a walk without puzzling.

S
Super Kote 09.05.21

I laid everything out with Z and ditched the whole house for about forty minutes, and the coolest thing is next to the pre-war style TV, I put beer and chips (from the jingle mod) and scattered empty bottles on the floor

U
Uncle Dаn 09.05.21

Yeah ... I have arranged the whole house in Arlington Cemetery for myself, and there is now a sexy raider who lives there and walks around the house in revealing pajamas (finally, this is my partner, whom I saved from Evergreen Mills, she can be shown where her house, and she will live there, and then she can be taken - this is a mod)

B
BlackStack 09.05.21

For some, not "Z" but "alt"
But at once I say it is quite difficult ....
you can also yearn for the body!

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 09.05.21

aftar yuzai Z
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
I Z laid out everything, even the first screen of the
current, I don’t know how the quantizer has such a color, maybe because I kept it in the vending machine along with the usual cola?

Y
YARIK 09.05.21

tell me who-thread, how to add wooden boxes to the house in a megaton? and then 2 is not enough for me!

N
Nitro25 09.05.21

Komodo Saurian
I wonder how he brought the horned skulls into the house? It seems that they are not things that you can take ...

B
Bykova Elena 09.05.21

Brahmin skull like sometimes you can buy from marauders

S
Seinzei 09.05.21

Man, this mod is for you:
http://tugoff.3dn.ru/load/feng_shui_rasstanovka_predmetov_dlja_fallout_3/11-1-0-616

s
sasha001 09.05.21

"Man, this mod is for you:
tugoff.3dn.ru/load/feng_shui_rasstanovka_predmetov_dlja_fallout_3/11-1-0-616 +
-
*"

Why? If there is a magic key Z!

N
Nitro25 09.05.21

It is inconvenient, unlike the mod's capabilities.

B
Baks_Bani-19 09.05.21

I hunted for a lot of time but laid it out through Z. My whole house is full of weapons, there is a bear on the bed. And next to the refrigerators I have a dump.