3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 09.05.21 08:33 pm

Most Irritable (Assassin's Creed)

I am enraged by these half-naked utyrk - I have 3 meters left to run and 10 seconds are left, but then this stsukanah pushes me directly to the guard (my red eye was still blinking then) and FSE MLA mission was canceled !!! (I replayed it probably 14 times (exact number)) how I swore =)))
and what nasty moments did you have?
274 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gr1nGo 09.05.21

Beggars ... You take
on the task of eliminating 2 guards ... and then some beggar looms, prevents you from sticking a knife to your throat.

More sorties are enraged, 5 times because of them he passed the mission with the murder of the regent Acre.

N
Nemesis 09.05.21

Yes, schizos and beggars are really annoying ... But if a beggar can still be ignored, then a schizo is a kick-ass! As I remember the mission in Jerusalem where you have to fill up 5 Templars on the streets with schizos ......... This is tough!

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 09.05.21

Shiziks and beggars, they are terribly enraging me, I already want to kill you, but most importantly they are pushing only you! Nobody else, just me.

S
Saw-Tooth 09.05.21

The schizos get me terribly, with beggars I have a short bazaar for the collar and muzzle in the wall.

L
Losundrik 09.05.21

the process of exiting the game annoys me

D
DimaX 09.05.21

And in my opinion, on the contrary, it adds atmosphere. You quietly follow the informant, and a beggar comes to you ... well, you are like "go nah" she has no time for you now ...

r
rezak85 09.05.21

Strange as it may seem, the heaped up animation of the GG pushes when his schizo pushes him, then he sausages, and precious seconds are lost. It's also bad that schizos and beggars respawn, so it's useless to kill them. Although I always piss freaks and beggars pushing me, quietly with a knife)))

D
DimaX 09.05.21

This goes against the Assassin creed. You can't kill innocent people!

G
Gr1nGo 09.05.21

Well, who can argue, beggars and fools only plus the atmosphere.

M
Mas1o 09.05.21

They irritate, but their presence in the game, on the contrary, pleases and, as already said, gives a plus to the atmosphere. I usually take them by the scruff of the neck and throw them against the wall, and when I get bored I beat the schizos = /

U
UkuroG 09.05.21

Pisses me off how long tsuko is out of the game

D
DupaVoz 09.05.21

Alt + F4 and no exit problems.

s
sta] [fish 09.05.21

Yeah ... schizos stsuki are like that ... I did 20 times the task with the 5 Templars in Jerusalem and the murder of ltschniki, though this mission took me 25 times ... quietly, so these freaks always give you up with giblets ... and like a zap right before the end ... 25 times it finally can already - "neither in the mouth nor in the ass" =))

But I have already gone through the game ... run and collect flags =)

n
nana_cS3 09.05.21

so cut out the file with these schizos ... should seem to disappear

G
Gr1nGo 09.05.21

UkuroG
03/12/08 11:50 PM Enrages how long tsuko leaves the game

And I never left the game of my own free will.

L
Losundrik 09.05.21

DupaVoz [Viy]
03.13.08 00:40 Alt + F4 and no problems with the exit.
Saved items are spoiled in such a way (that is, the next time you start from the beginning of the scene, and not from the checkpoint)

E
Embleboy 09.05.21

I crash every 40 minutes, so all the saves start in the bureau. And how infuriating it is if the bureau is in one area, and the tasks are to run across the city. Well, and the inability of Altair to swim is also annoying. But it's cool to watch the warriors (in Acre), when they try to jump on boats, then one of them will definitely drown: D

S
Sinan 09.05.21

It is very annoying when I run away from the guards, I try to climb the wall to the house, and Altair, instead of running to the roof along the wall, pushes off and jumps straight to the guards.

N
NEMO1991 09.05.21

Kumarit when stupid guards start throwing stones when you climb the wall! Su ... and shameful!)))

L
Losundrik 09.05.21

still checkpoints pissed off blah. zakolebsya wet people with a woman who was (won), got to the bureau and during a conversation with the headmaster crashed !!!!!!!!!! and go kill everyone again !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate ...........