3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gram455 09.05.21 08:39 pm

Adventurer Club (Assassin's Creed 3)

task - find out the location of all trading posts in the forntir. how is it?
25 Comments
Sort by:
v
vov2212 09.05.21

EnterMan_ter
thanks

D
DocToR aka DOC 09.05.21

Guys help ... not to the bastard.
In general, I received a mission about a UFO ... the icon appeared in the west near the fort ... then I turned off the game ...
The next day I turn it on, it says that the mission has been received (that is, the mission is recorded in the log), but the icon in the west there is no longer ... badges are on taverns (I went into every one ... it's useless) ..... even went to the place where this toilet is zero sense ... I don't know what to do ...

g
galachiev1999 09.05.21

what to do missing adventurers club !!!
The headless horseman completed the task and then the adventurers club badge disappeared (((tell me what to do ???

V
Vadim Makintsian 09.05.21

Hello. Faced the same problem "find 5 entrances to the network of tunnels". I opened the entire Boston dungeon at the beginning playing as Haytem. According to the plot, the city of New York has not yet been opened, and in Boston, Conor does not protect it again. How to solve this problem? Or can I finish later by opening entrances elsewhere?

s
sanfas 12.06.22

Merchant shops do not count. Of the 9 shops, 7 hang unvisited. I went in and out, bought and sold, nothing helps. Fuck knows what to do