3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LuckyTox 08.09.19 01:52 am

The console or PC. What to take?

Hello!
Came to my mind.
In General what to take.PC or console?
PC case for:
Only need: CPU,video card,RAM and mother
The case for Curling 4:
Exclusives,optimization for the next 10 years and so on
The case for Boxing:
Quantum break,the kinect(although I don't need him),10 wines

Here and so everything revolves.Budget 25000.There is a TV(the box) and Monique for 15,000(for architects,that is, provides good color)
If you take the console,I understand that I won't be able to play in the news(as did the prices right now are huge),but on a PC, with a lack of funds and pirateck.Again, the console can carry with him without problems,and with the PC so the hell out.
Or not bother and take the laptop with core i5 processor and gt840m?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartacus1971 08.09.19

LuckyTox
Well, if you need the graphics to the maximum,then the PC.

S
SP-minus 08.09.19

count how many games you're all the same, which ones interest you and how much it cost

keep in mind that with the pirates from year to year all will be problematic

p.s. the laptop does not need to Fig, some compatibility issues and overheating

L
LuckyTox 08.09.19

Spartacus1971
grafon does not need
SP-minus
NID Faure AIDS,assassins,Witcher,metal gear

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

grafon does not need
all? not worth more?)

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.09.19

Grab your laptop. At home you connect. to Monica for 15,000(for architects,that is, provides good color).
Outside the home you'll enjoy beautiful scenery after 15 window.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

well, if you need to play laptop accurate not needed
if you want to play and not on weekends the peak
25 little stupid. but [redacted] is like under 30K
peak of course you can upgrade the range of 25K but it will be very frail peck La medium settings.

H
Hat1546 08.09.19

Take it from the German Amazon ps4. Will be around 22k, now for 22k you can take with a witch and an artbook or two with Joey and FIFA. The price is the same on both bundles.

N
No more drugs... 08.09.19

If the telly is not normal, and the console makes no sense to buy...

R
Russian_Lawyer 08.09.19

LuckyTox
Case for PC: this is a working unit, capable of much, and the console-pure entertainment

R
Richards 08.09.19

need TV for 30K with 1080, if you have the stand with you, but the problem is the cost of games, plus you will have a new console to take then, and on the computer all sooner or later will emalirovka, all games and all consoles.

R
RussianQuaker 08.09.19

Case for PC: this is a working unit, capable of much, and the console-pure entertainment

I don't understand at all the meaning of these consoles.

R
Russian_Lawyer 08.09.19

RussianQuaker
similarly, I never explained what they can, what can not PC. It is in the 90s it was fashionable, when the PC no one had, but now.....

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

Ret Ert
...go to the tavern...

R
Ret Ert 08.09.19

Grevol
Niidu

S
Spartacus1971 08.09.19

LuckyTox
In short, if you need the graphics and the immersion in the game world need a big screen as my profile for 2000 bucks or if you don't want not something else,then it is better console,there are exclusives.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 08.09.19

PC every need. I believe that the console can only be purchased if a good PC already and its not enough

s
sem0001230 08.09.19

PC has always been better than consoles ( my opinion ) . And the console will need a PC when you get bored ( never ). And games look better on PC but not on consoles =)

U
Uilenspiegel 08.09.19

The budget is too small, you throw another 25,000 and you can get a good pitch. And so, I would take the soap station 4.