3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21 02:51 am

Windows 7 startup recovery is constantly coming out

Hello everyone. In short, such a problem that, after a relatively recent reinstallation of Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, after about 3-4 days, when the computer starts, the Windows automatic recovery system starts to pop up. As soon as I turn on the computer and wait for the Windows loading screen, it immediately starts loading for a long time and then the automatic Windows recovery turns on, with the search for the problem. And of course, it successfully restores Windows every time, but I frankly already got this garbage and I want to get rid of it. Therefore, I decided to contact the forum here for help. Maybe someone knows what the problem might be and how to disable this recovery system altogether so that once and for all? So that it does not interfere and Windows starts up as usual.

I say right away that I did not change anything in the BIOS, there are no viruses because I checked it with the Eset Nod antivirus, tried to run the command line as administrator and enter bcdedit / set bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures, but this does not help for a long time.
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
Real slim shady 24.05.21

Put ten

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

Real Slim Shady
Not worth it with his hardware. Excessive load.

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
Can build a curve. Did you check the integrity of the system? Through sfc / scannow?

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Real Slim Shady
Not an option. Too much load will be on my already old PC.

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

DeathColdUA Is the
Windows build the same as before?

S
Sam_FisherPG 24.05.21

DeathColdUA Check the
hard disk, the contact may be bad, or it may start to crumble. Once this crap comes out every time it starts, the first thing that can be assumed is the system disk, especially the fresh Windows.

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Sam_FisherPG
No, the hard drive is normal. Recently, the computer was cleaned of dust and everything was fine.

S
Sam_FisherPG 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
Did it start after cleaning?

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Sam_FisherPG
No. After reinstalling Windows. Before the cleaning, everything was fine as well as after it. In addition, the Windows were not yet reinstalled when the cleaning was carried out. Windows recovery began to appear after reinstallation. And the reinstallation was last month 04/04/2021.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

DeathColdUA Didn't
update the 7 after reinstallation?

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Nope. Immediately disabled the installation and search for updates. And Windows 7 is no longer supported, and therefore there is nothing to put on it.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
Download the win 7 tweaker program, through it many services and applications can be disabled, I also use it only called win 10 tweakr, but the principle of operation should be similar.

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
And how does it help me?

y
yuriko1158 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
tweaker won't help you in any way.
but the test of the hard disk will help. It will show the state of the railway. It may already begin to "pour".
How old is your PC?

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

yuriko1158
PC itself since 2007. And I installed the hard drive from a covered 1 Terabyte laptop, which was purchased in 2013. And yes, now I turned on the computer and there was no longer Windows startup recovery. However, I don't know how long he will be gone.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
Through this program you can disable the recovery service, just look in the lists of this program for something related to windows services and disable it, everything should be described in detail what is responsible for what.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

Or try as in this video

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I tried this method. He did not help me for a long time, because then Windows recovery started popping up after about 5 days anyway. And now I tried, when starting the computer, through F8, to select disabling Windows restart on failure. And in the morning, I turned on the computer and it seems that there was no longer this Windows recovery. But who knows whether it helped me or not.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
And you don't want to install windows xp, it would be just right for your system.

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
On the second hard drive is, which is disabled and sticks out in the computer unnecessarily. And no, I don’t want to, because its support has long been discontinued, all modern browsers do not work on it, and the only thing for which you can install XP is old games. However, since I'm not only interested in games, but also a lot of other things, I don't see any benefit in Windwos XP. And there are many more reasons why I do not want to install XP now, which also refer to the lack of benefit.