3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21 02:51 am

Windows 7 startup recovery is constantly coming out

Hello everyone. In short, such a problem that, after a relatively recent reinstallation of Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, after about 3-4 days, when the computer starts, the Windows automatic recovery system starts to pop up. As soon as I turn on the computer and wait for the Windows loading screen, it immediately starts loading for a long time and then the automatic Windows recovery turns on, with the search for the problem. And of course, it successfully restores Windows every time, but I frankly already got this garbage and I want to get rid of it. Therefore, I decided to contact the forum here for help. Maybe someone knows what the problem might be and how to disable this recovery system altogether so that once and for all? So that it does not interfere and Windows starts up as usual.

I say right away that I did not change anything in the BIOS, there are no viruses because I checked it with the Eset Nod antivirus, tried to run the command line as administrator and enter bcdedit / set bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures, but this does not help for a long time.
33 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
when you put the Windows partition in 100MB deleted, which was created by the previous installation of Windows? The section is hidden if that.
DeathColdUA wrote:
Nope. Immediately disabled the installation and search for updates. And Windows 7 is no longer supported, and therefore there is nothing to put on it.
Support for corporate clients and updates are there and come out to this day. And yes, they can be set manually.
The option to download a different image, with the latest updates already built in.
The fact that your updates are cut down is not a problem for Windows to use telemetry.

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Nevoeiro
I have formatted the drive on which Windows was installed before. In this case, this is the C: drive. Therefore, I think that it should have been deleted. However, if you think otherwise, tell me where to look for this file and I'll take a look.

The option with reinstalling Windows again, from a different image does not suit me, because what does it turn out to be, just installed and immediately everything again? No, I don't play like that! At one time I was so worn out with Windows XP SP3 and I don't want to repeat it again. And where is the guarantee that the latest versions with the latest updates will work fine for me? Suddenly they will not fit my old iron. Therefore, again, not an option.

y
yuriko1158 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
check train Victoria, there is a lot of sense not nuzhno.zapusti test and see what is the state railway ...
just do not forget to look smart train.
especially look at:
Reallocated Sector Count

N
Nevoeiro 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
What does it mean formatted the disc, how?
When I installed Windows, I deleted all partitions, and only then created partitions and formatted them.
Do you have other options if the recovery crashes on this particular image.
Under the old hardware, everything will fit and will work.

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Nevoeiro
And that's what it means. Deleted the old partition, that is, the old C: drive, created a new one and formatted it. Is that clearer? And yes, as I said, it's not an option for me to demolish Windows and tinker with it again, downloading something new.

N
Nevoeiro 24.05.21

DeathColdUA
I thought you formatted everything hard.
Did you delete this separator before installing it?

Spoiler

S
Sanchez ramirez 24.05.21

Screenshot from Disk Management - one, SMART readings - two.

D
DeathColdUA 24.05.21

Nevoeiro
It seems to be yes.

E
ESET Russia 01.06.21

DeathColdUA
Hello! Thank you for using our antivirus!

D
DeathColdUA 01.06.21

ESET Russia
I do not use it all the time, but only for a temporary computer scan for viruses. Then I delete it. Do you all know why? Because your antivirus, like others, constantly blocks everything. Installed a game, even if it is officially purchased - it blocks files. I downloaded the software I need, even if it's official, it also blocks. Always like this! What do not install, what do not download, all you have is a virus. And where, as they say, are the proofs that the blocked files are a virus? That's exactly what is nowhere! And therefore, after the demolition of your antivirus, my PC began to work even faster. And also this constant activation interferes, which you activate without money. And therefore, I'm just not worried. I have a separate software and even if I catch a virus, I have something to remove it without your antivirus. No offense was said but still. So yeah,

E
ESET Russia 01.06.21

DeathColdUA
If you are sure of the source from which you downloaded the game or program, then you can set them as an exception.

m
mike.nexus 19.06.21

I had a similar case, the recovery screen on the laptop began to constantly crawl out, in my case it turned out to be my own fault, I set the power supply mode to "balanced" and before that there was the "maximum" mode, and when I returned the maximum power supply mode, everything became normal and these screens stopped

P
PoZZitivUA 19.06.21

cmd from the admin you write sfc / scannow a space is required! waiting, the result is here