3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nеek 24.05.21 02:51 am

TOP 10: Your Choice - The Best Critters from Resident Evil: Village

We are starting to prepare a new TOP-10 rating.

In this thread, you can suggest FROM 1 TO 3 options for ANY LIVING BEING that you like the most in Resident Evil: Village - it can be either Lady Dimitrescu or Ethan. All characters can be found in our walkthrough in the Wiki section.

A WEEK later, from the proposed options, we will select the 10 most popular / plus proposals and immediately start voting, which will be located on the PlayGround.ru main page for several days.

TOP-10 Results: Your Choice - Best Gaming Locations
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
IScandalist 24.05.21

The vampire sisters, Lady Dimitrescu and Beneviento.

s
sergeruss 24.05.21

Angie (she is a Beneviento doll), Ded Uryash, Heisenber. It is a pity, of course, that they, as usual, are not particularly revealing, but the characters are very charismatic.

A
Avionix 24.05.21

No one! Nobody at all. I vote against everyone

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 24.05.21

1) Mutant Fetus from House Beneviento.
This is generally the only monster that scared me.

2) Karl Heisenberg - drags only because of his charisma and a couple of good jokes.

A
Ashley33 24.05.21

Outwardly - Angie and three sisters, Alsinochka essno (but not in boss form). Well, well, it’s not mold here, but it’s not too much for a variety of undead.

s
saa0891 24.05.21

There are no options.
Spoiler

L
Le Libertin 24.05.21

1) Beneviento (because he is silent);
2) Miranda (because she connected the plot of all parts);
3) Duke (because he cooks).

G
Galili 24.05.21

Humunculus and from Beneviento's house and sister of flies. The rest are so-so - the fruit of marketing.

5p74 24.05.21

Heisenberg

V
ViolenceTrial 24.05.21

The child at Donna Benevento's house.

P
PaIceTa 24.05.21

There is no one cooler than Chris in this game!

A
Andrey Taranenko 24.05.21

Igosha (The Witcher 3)

c
carp80 24.05.21

Angie and three sisters

E
Esscan0r 24.05.21

Hag - granny just top

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

Heisenberg the best

n
nikolaeff2007 24.05.21

Dimitrescu. I like women in uniform)

w
witcher1108 24.05.21

nikolaeff2007 is a
specific mutant, I also liked it.

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 24.05.21

Most likely, the overwhelming majority will vote for Dimitrescu for obvious reasons. But, the only mutant who can evoke any emotions is a baby in the basement of the puppeteer's house. The only creature that catches up terribly even with its childish laughter. And even about the appearance, you can not talk. You can sculpt his image on a pack of cigarettes with the inscription "miscarriage".

H
Hasturiel 24.05.21

Geisenberg, Chris, Ethan

o
oranzheviymamont 24.05.21

the top seems to be called the best creatures and not the best characters? where does ethan and chris? I will not write about the milf from the castle, all the shkolotrony are already rubbed with calluses. I was scared for the first time by a wolf. the man also impressed the helicopter.