3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nеek 24.05.21 02:51 am

TOP 10: Your Choice - The Best Critters from Resident Evil: Village

We are starting to prepare a new TOP-10 rating.

In this thread, you can suggest FROM 1 TO 3 options for ANY LIVING BEING that you like the most in Resident Evil: Village - it can be either Lady Dimitrescu or Ethan. All characters can be found in our walkthrough in the Wiki section.

A WEEK later, from the proposed options, we will select the 10 most popular / plus proposals and immediately start voting, which will be located on the PlayGround.ru main page for several days.

TOP-10 Results: Your Choice - Best Gaming Locations
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keyv 24.05.21

I don’t know why many people liked the baby Beneviento. In my opinion, there were even more terrible children in games.

At first I wanted to quickly throw off Baby Beneviento after running half the floor, but he crawled back, and I had to return. He hid from him in the closet - he crawled back. For a very long time I took him to a room where he could hide under the bed. It was boring. The baby and the man-plane are in my anti-rating.

Angie liked the most. I did not expect to meet such a character in the residence. The character seems to have been written by Tim Burton.

A
Anderby 24.05.21

Lol, didn't play - I don't know

s
soyuzkin 24.05.21

Dimitrescu, Redfield, the vampire sisters

A
Ashеn 24.05.21

Vampire sisters, Dimitrescu, Duke.

A
ArkadiyDoc 24.05.21

1) The man who is covering the dick # and everyone in Louise's house is straight me during the period of exacerbation of hemorrhoids ... as I looked in the mirror
2) Rose in the final video, the only pretty chan in fact, if Demitrescu's boobs are of course excluded
3) Boss with a propeller , and that because on the boss fight will put a gachi-mix "From the screw", it was right in the subject.
Ps xs guys passed yesterday on hardcore, sweated like a pig on Miranda for 3 hours, stuffy game, strange plot, study of the Persians is weak, although I liked the decanter and the level with the castle.

t
thething4 24.05.21

Mutant Fetus from House Beneviento. There are no options. Village is not a scary game, but the fetus moment is one of the creepiest moments in video game history. Both the design and the idea of ​​this monster are commendable. Not a single game since Dead Space 1 in 2008 has gotten me so close. Another worth mentioning is the Duke. He is not against us, but with his mysteriousness, appearance and in some places an eerie expression on his face hiding behind the mask of an aristocrat, in some places he induces an incomprehensible feeling of creep. The rest of the monsters were unimpressed in terms of fear and creep.

R
Rywlan 01.06.21

- The Duke - he is mysterious, omnipresent and omniscient. It turned out to be an interesting character. Although it just has a store function.
- The baby from the Benevento house. Due to the forcing atmosphere, a scary and memorable character turned out.
- I wanted to name Heisenberg, for his charisma and opposition, but let us be Moreau. Nobody named him. So pathetic. The third and not beloved child. Geisenberg in opposition. Dimitrescu does not seem to want, but is forced to obey the will of Miranda, and Moro is completely for her mother, she really wants to please her. So sweet and so pathetic.

B
Boltunov Alexander 01.06.21

Duke and Dimirescu

N
Nеek 01.06.21

Voting started on the main page of the site. Details in the first post of this topic.