3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEI0188 24.05.21 02:51 am

Gamepad (Alice: Madness Returns)

Hello everyone: has anyone tried to play the joystick through an emulsion, is it going or what?
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOOPA PROJECTS 24.05.21

Used a gamepad with a Play Station design. Works great. After all, after all, the game was ported from consoles.

[
[Digger_888] 24.05.21

I also play on the keyboard ... the gamepad is broken, and it's too lazy to go for a new one)))

T
Tainted soul 24.05.21

I have a question: how to put the block (umbrella) on the gamepad (X360)?

J
Just Kane 24.05.21

Nemesis03
You aim at the target. and poke A.

T
Tainted soul 24.05.21

Yeah, thanks, got it.

N
Nightmare_21 24.05.21

I have a playstation3 gamepad, it flatly refuses to work. maybe experts will tell you how to make it work in this toy. from xbox360 would definitely work ... and so ...

KOOPA PROJECTS writes that he used from playstation, did it work right away? or experimented / wiser?

And if there is anyone who can help, thank you.

L
Lex raven 24.05.21

Any gamepad that supports X-Input works in Alice without any problems ...
Like the pad from the X-BOX360 or my Logitech F710 .. The
native pad from the PS-3 works on the PC, but only after hellish dances with a tambourine.

N
Nightmare_21 24.05.21

I have a combined pad, it goes on the PS3 as well as on the PC. I put firewood on the PC and nothing more. plows absolutely no problem. but for some reason it doesn't work in alice ...
mine: http: //market.yandex.ru/model.xml? hid = 91117 & modelid = 3515746 & clid = 502

B
Bubenone 24.05.21

Anyone who does not have an xbox360 gamepad download the xbox360 gamepad emulator. Works on most games.

K
KOOPA PROJECTS 24.05.21

KOOPA PROJECTS writes that I used it from the playstation, did it work right away? or experimented / wiser?

I didn't say that my playstation gamepad, although it works on both PS3 and PC (almost the same as Nightmare_21), it just has this shape, nevertheless, I didn't bother at all - I went into the settings, set the configuration get comfortable and started the game.

M
Mattakushi 24.05.21

I have a Ps / Ps2 to USB Gamepad and I can't play, because when it is turned on in the game, the camera rotates to the left and upwards, who has encountered this and how to treat it ???
Thanks in advance!!!
PS Such shit in all games on the Unreal engine.

L
Lex raven 24.05.21

http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=25:13381
read carefully !!!
For the last three years, for a normal PC game, gamepads with X-INPUT support are needed, not DIRECT ... (as it was before)
So any cheap bullshit for 300 rubles - flies ... Do you want a problem-
free game? Buy a wired pad from the X-BOX360 or the latest Logitech F-series.

A
Acibu 24.05.21

Who will tell when the gamepad is turned on (Genius) the camera starts to rotate

K
KX-T206RU 24.05.21

People tell me this question, please, how to use the function on the joysticks when Alice loses her life, and you need to press which button so that she goes into a rampage, so what is it called, on the keyboard it is the Enter button, and tell me on the joysticks, please.

J
Just Kane 24.05.21

KX-T206RU
Left stick stick.

a
alekslp93 24.05.21

In short, here is a normal emulator that allows you to configure a joystick not from xBox 360 without any problems. I have a Defender Game racer turbo, and I play almost all the games on my computer freely on it. Allows you to customize the buttons and see how the joystick will act when you press a button.
http://narod.ru/disk/16896145001/x360ce.App-2.0.2.96.zip.html
Just drop the file from the archive into the folder with the exe file of the game launch and run, preferably as administrator. Well, there you can already customize. And it is also desirable to install 32-bit Microsoft visual c ++ ...

F
Fanyk 24.05.21

But how to make the camera turn itself where Aliska is looking? otherwise, the right stick itself must be constantly corrected.

a
alekslp93 24.05.21

Fanyk
It is necessary to poke the left trigger (LT) ...

F
Fanyk 24.05.21

no, joe is not comfortable. twisting this right stick is somehow not high, better on keyboard + mouse.

J
Just Kane 24.05.21

Fannyk
Don't you twist the mouse? * faceplam *