3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEI0188 24.05.21 02:51 am

Gamepad (Alice: Madness Returns)

Hello everyone: has anyone tried to play the joystick through an emulsion, is it going or what?
52 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanyk 24.05.21

It's just
that Kane is either a mouse designed for maximum convenience and smooth control, or some kind of stick that you need to twist with one finger.
heaven and earth.

T
Trepa 24.05.21

alekslp93 Thanks for the tip, everything works great (Thrustmaster Dual Analog 3)

z
zanoza 24.05.21

People, tell me with a gamepad ... I bought Thrustmaster to play Alice, but the camera spins without stopping, it's impossible to play ... I want to hand it over ... which one to take in exchange ?? I asked the sellers about the X-box gamepad, they said it wouldn’t work on a PC, I had to take a PC compatible one for 2500 rubles, the toad was strangling

J
Just Kane 24.05.21

zanoza
well, just do it, there are box gamepads, which are normal for pitch.

z
zanoza 24.05.21

Just Kane
would like to clarify: the gamepad from boxing (wired) will work on the PC without problems ??
For example:
http://price.ru/offers?city=1&cat=0404-010704&query=%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B4+ Microsoft +% D0% BF% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B2% D0% BE% D0% B4% D0% BD% D0% BE% D0% B9

J
Just Kane 24.05.21

zanoza
Yes

z
zanoza 24.05.21

Just Kane

T
Trepa 24.05.21

zanoza
Look above the post with a link from the user alekslp93 Most likely everything will work out without additional expenses.

r
r0b0tf00t 24.05.21

With a gamepad, it's finally convenient to cut into Alice. I connected it via the "xBox Emulator", the "Defender Game Racer Wireless PRO" gamepad.

m
metallurg666 24.05.21

how on joyst not x360

D
Deniskaa88 24.05.21

Works great with my Joey Genius on xinput emulator, vibration is there.

m
metallurg666 24.05.21

Generic USB Joystick how to make it work !!!!!!!

m
metallurg666 24.05.21

where how to find the emulsion?

a
andrey42rus 24.05.21

where to download the xinput emulator !!! plizzz !!!!

t
tabak96 24.05.21

metallurg666
andrey42rus
Google to help you.

m
metallurg666 24.05.21

THX

A
Arigo 24.05.21

It's very convenient with a gamepad, pawns.

R
Riggi 24.05.21

on the controller in Alice, the right stick confuses the axes. Found a solution to the same problem only for Mirror's Edge. Here's what to do:
For people who want to play with a gamepad, but the stick axes are buggy:

In the file C: Documents and Settings XUser My Documents EA Games Mirror's Edge TdGame Config TdInput

find the lines

Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_RightY", Command = "GBA_Look_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)
Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_RightX", Command = "GBA_Turn_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)
Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_LeftY", Command = "GBA_Move_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)
Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_LeftX", Command = "GBA_Strafe_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False,

Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_RightY", Command = "GBA_Move_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)
Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_RightX", Command = "GBA_Strafe_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)
Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_LeftY", Command = "GBA_Look_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)
Bindings = (Name = "XboxTypeS_LeftX", Command = "GBA_Turn_Gamepad", Control = False, Shift = False, Alt = False)

In the joystick control settings in the game, swap the sticks and set to invert the Y axis.

Tell me, can anyone know how to apply this to Alice?

M
Manuke 24.05.21

I use an emulator, it works great.

-
-DOCTOR WHO- 24.05.21

Riggi
It's easier to download Xpadder and not bother poking around in the config for several hours.