3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiamiBassMachine 24.05.21 02:52 am

Games with very bad graphics that you love

Usually games are praised for their cool graphics, and scolded for poor graphics. But for many games, poor graphics have become a trademark. What games with bad graphics do you like?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.21

Perhaps there are no such games. all games significant to me had either good or normal graphics at release.
maybe here you can add the dragon age origin, where in my opinion the graphics were sad and saddened me, however the other advantages of the game touched the game good, but I will not change it with special warmth.

r
requiemmm 24.05.21

UnderRail, for example. There is such a schedule that she seems to be a guest from the beginning of the zero maximum, and in falls, up to tactics inclusive, it all looks better.
Age of Decadence. Just take a look at these textures ... somehow immediately pulled by square monitors of 14 inches, the Old Camp, a meat beetle stew and a tent with blanks every weekend on a vacant lot :)

P
Podvipodvertov 24.05.21

All parts of Dark Souls, Half Life 1 - 2, The Witcher 1 - 2, Morrowind, Gothic 1 - 3, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Max Payne 1 - 2, ... Yes, here is the list of what will be if you sit and all the games list.

A
Anderby 24.05.21

Graphics are never bad.

N
No_time_for_gaming 24.05.21

mount and blade

K
KONSSTA 24.05.21

Crisis 3 is a good plot, although the graphics are not very good.

D
DarelBlack 24.05.21

Lifeless Planet.

J
JoysticK 24.05.21

Long dark

n
namaste.108 24.05.21

Nosferatu

X
XOPSSS 24.05.21

Podvipodvertov
Unless you played them 10+ years after the release. Almost all the games that you pointed out are just over the top of their time.
I remember the pestilence in 2003 I launched on my Seleron 1.2, 64 MB RAM and Zhefors 2 mx200 .. my eyes were shining with unprecedented beauty

B
BoriskaE 24.05.21

PACMAN - I was my favorite game on DVK2.

L
Listorel 01.06.21

Crusader Kings 2, Dwarf Fortress.

P
PivovaroF 23.07.21

Ahah, how you can fall in love with a game with xy graphics is completely illogical ...

G
Garry3Fingers 05.08.21

Deadly premonition

D
Dr_Shtopor 05.08.21

Deadly Premonition. Objectively bad graphics, not stylization, but the technical part of the picture.
Resident Evil 4. The baking port is terrible. No, then, of course, they corrected it, and even more then the Orthodox Cuban version was released. But even the very first version from SourceNext crap models, the one with cut-to-hell lighting and 320x240 rollers, forced itself to pass more than once.
The Witcher and The Witcher 2. Yes, that's right. The first one at the time of its release was already outdated by five years, and the second was stuffed with so many disgusting twisted-eyed post-effects that the eyes began to hurt after half an hour of the game.
kill.switch. Even by PS2 standards, it looked great, and even on a PC ... I really want a remake, but I’ll hardly ever see it.
Grand Theft Auto IV. On the consoles there was generally quiet horror, but we are all nanoposons, everything is ... But even on a PC, even after all the patches, the fourth GYTYASHKA looked, well, like a piece of something brown, diluted with shades of gray. A typical game of the PS3 / X360 generation. But the night shadows and fizon are gorgeous.
Binary Domain. Just dullness. And - nevertheless - a great game.
In general, most games from the PS3 and boxing times look shitty. It was that time when the developers got the power of new consoles and all sorts of UE3, but did not know what to do with it. There were fellows who, both on PS2 and on PS3, gave an excellent picture, which looks great now, take the same DMC3 and DMC4. But this is an exception.
Play games, not grafon.