3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 02.11.19 03:18 am

\"Do you smoke?\"

Answer-those giving a detailed response.
You can just Yes no.

I personally don't smoke and you don't do it.
149 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 02.11.19

S
time for zzz...
Spoiler

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Pilat.
Pilat. wrote:
time for zzz...
sure, let's go baiushki
push the button =)

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.11.19

No, I do not smoke, do not even try. And why? This clearly is not good. People are not immortal, so why shorten the life?

s
surka52 02.11.19

Yes, but I do not advise to start can't leave

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

S
S wrote:
push the button =)
get the result ;)

lllKaSSandrAlll wrote:
I haven't even tried. And why? This is definitely no good
did not read but condemn))

surka52
don't worry. disease can help you)

m
masha 02.11.19

All the cattle smoke, so why make yourself out of cattle. Cigarettes for subhumans.
Normal people all sorts of rubbish in his mouth does not take.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 02.11.19

Masha wrote:
Cigarettes for subhumans.

t
timatydalier 02.11.19

For me, the Smoking of alcohol I can smoke for months and not have discomfort just in time I started Smoking with Kent 20/as not every break time with the boys, at first I tried all but it dawned on me that I already don't get high, according to this I smoke no type well eat can have a smoke and when the emotional load is high, there is a relaxation and you want to finish a cigar, but not withka like those autistic people who start Smoking is 12 and a burst every 5 minutes plus start Smoking it with a high content nicotine, Winston sx I was always Torquay and Torquay, sometimes es to buy, or if you need stronger then buy elseven because everything is cheaper for narcostate and the mills have any but the makings nicotine, but Winston CX I think is best, thin cigarette, short and with a button, Torquay quickly, I smoke not for long. But in fact I believe that Smoking is not good, the same alcohol (normal) benefits because the body needs it, but in fact we're killing ourselves absolutely everything, even food podeshmanu if you want to smoke it, forget it, better not to start, because you then impose their own rules and are Smoking every day, every time when you go for lunch, after in the toilet and so on Smoking as I am with the experience of 14 years, I have not met ) so it is not your option

j
jax baron 02.11.19

Do not when

L
Legat Marks 02.11.19

No. I'm not bad.

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.11.19

Pilat.
Pilat. wrote:
I want to say that this is something good? Well, for example?

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

lllKaSSandrAlll
easy.
- after prolonged use - forces you to break away from the monitor, vacuum, shovel, gun and go to smoke that is to digress a bit, to relax.
- if you are talkative in a familiar or unfamiliar the company can quickly find a common language, interests, get acquainted.
or just keep quiet without causing an uncomfortable pause.
short - term increases brain activity. if there is a need to create - a cigarette will help to sketch, create a slogan, choose the right tone
- earn diabetes, cancer, ulcer, addiction)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 02.11.19

Pilat. wrote:
makes you break away from the monitor, vacuum, shovel, gun and go to smoke that is to digress a bit, to relax.
take time to relax

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

Krucinski the quiet badass
who said meow?) mm?)

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Masha wrote:
All the cattle smoke, so why make yourself out of cattle. Cigarettes for subhumans.
according to you he is constantly looking for a vein, what a mouth?))

Smoking is harmful, I agree, but to blame someone for the shortcomings and to call cattle... so it is from the cattle and expires on. You better?

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Pilat. wrote:
who said meow?) mm?)
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.11.19

Pilat. wrote:
Funny, but old as the world) have Not tried to do what coprophilia, no? I have not tried and will not, condemn - you're not, right? 8)
Pilat. wrote:
- after prolonged use - forces you to break away from the monitor, vacuum, shovel, gun and go to smoke that is to digress a bit, to relax.
Meditation better. Ha. Ha ;]
Pilat. wrote:
short-term increases brain activity
Chocolate, too, but less damage )
The main problem of Smoking, then what? In harm to health. Although it is undeniable, there are some interesting facts that points to the phenomenon of destiny. For example, people smoked all his life and lived to 90+ years. A paradox, but a fact. The exception? Most likely. The rule, however, remains true: Smoking is injurious to health. Next question: how your work is important to you, so little destroying your health for it? Rhetoric, everyone makes choices. Including great people in history who smoked (here in the thread one user has posted pictures of)...
Pilat. wrote:
to make diabetes, cancer, ulcer, addiction)
The negative effects are too significant to risk for the short-term increasing the activity of the brain )) Lol.

Masha wrote:
It is difficult to disagree with an opponent of Smoking, because I'm the enemy, however, being an objective (as possible the person as a subject), I have to point out logical errors.
First, bydlizm and Smoking do not necessarily overlap, are not equal, they are different things, and Smoking is not a sign bydlizma. But throw a cigarette butt on the road - is =] secondly, about cigarettes for the subhuman: you user immediately after your post showed examples smokers of the great people in history, time refuting this nonsense. Thirdly, the concept of stuff is also subjective, it is difficult to generalize, and therefore not worth it.

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Have not tried to do what coprophilia, no?
and suddenly) nothing true)

Meditation better. Ha. Ha ;]
well, Yes. will postelu Mat in the Parking lot and under the radio will start to meditate to the detriment of lunch break)

Chocolate, too, but less damage )
never noticed never. perhaps we are talking about the expensive varieties which are worth the money and which a)should get b)should be stored in a cool place
harm less. but as anyone. some magnificently...formim it like drunken bottle)

The negative effects are too significant to risk for the short-term increase of brain activity ))
and can bring down the car to crash an airplane or tornado...) and the castle in Rostov province seen?)

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 02.11.19

quit Smoking, go to school.

S
ShaMaN 02.11.19

Smoke. A lot of cons (increased risk of diseases, bad breath and clothes, the extra impact on the budget), but they covers what I like. Like the process of inhaling smoke, the smoldering coal of the cigarette, the taste (I smoke cigarettes with capsules). Hedonism spit to the cheers of his mind. Most importantly, in our mentality, the most smokers Smoking opponents. Ask Smoking friends if they agree that their child to start Smoking, or if they advised anyone to start. Most likely all will say that this stuff is rare, but Smoking will not quit.